UPSB v4

Off-topic / iirc

1. Monk
    Date: Thu, Jul 17 2014 01:14:52

Talk about your weird-ass dream/nightmares here.

2. Vektor
    Date: Thu, Jul 17 2014 03:47:19

one day i watched a lot of gathering videos and that night i saw myself in a socal summer gathering spinning with i.suk, zkhan, jackymacky, reason, tigres, diobrando, menowa, a13x, spinnerpeem and maybe one or two more spinners. I couldn't see their face though. I only saw face of those people whose face i had already seen. It felt so nice while spinning with legends! But the morning broke into my dream and everything shattered! -_-

3. Manman!
    Date: Thu, Jul 17 2014 07:29:37

I had a dream where I was invited to join LPSA ._.

4. taichi1082
    Date: Thu, Jul 17 2014 21:07:02

I had a dream where LPSA was still a relevant board for penspinning and not just a hangout for internet no-life losers (like fideua)

5. Gash
    Date: Thu, Jul 17 2014 21:54:03

A Gengar chased me in my dreams when I was like 6. A fucking Gengar.

6. spenpinner
    Date: Fri, Jul 18 2014 01:52:42

taichi1082 wrote: I had a dream where LPSA was still a relevant board for penspinning and not just a hangout for internet no-life losers (like fideua)
    UPSB* ftfy.

7. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Jul 18 2014 23:21:12

spenpinner wrote: UPSB* ftfy.
    It's still a relevant board for everyone still properly active...

8. spenpinner
    Date: Sat, Jul 19 2014 02:58:18

Ceru Seiyu wrote: It's still a relevant board for everyone still properly active...
    No such thing.

9. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Jul 19 2014 03:32:56

I had a dream that I got kidnapped by LPSA and they interrogated me about something (forgot what it was). I remember being tied to my swivel chair. Anyway, I couldn't see their faces because of the black hood/muscle shirts they were wearing. Plus they had a black version of the SteelSeries logo tattooed on their arms and dang were they muscular. x_x They kept asking me questions while they constantly turned the swivel chair back and forth to face the speaker. They were quite aggressive too; spun me in 360's forcefully, grabbed me by the arms with their dark faces in front of me, threw mods at me, and threatened to beat my legs with these MX's that transformed into some blunt weapon. And I was scared--like really, really, really freaked out. Eventually, they grew tired of my inability to answer their questions so they kicked me to the floor in which I landed on my left side (still attached to the chair), and stabbed my neck with a KT........... I woke up covered in sweat. This dream was a long time ago. So yeeeeeaaaaa.... pls don't hurt me with your mods LPSA. :(

10. Monk
    Date: Sat, Jul 19 2014 03:56:35

I woke up from bed to go take a piss, but fell asleep right before I could get out of my bed. I dreamed of going to the bathroom, luckily I didn't piss my bed.

11. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:17:36

spenpinner wrote: No such thing.
    stop projecting

12. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:49:20

I had a dream that upsb wasnt dead *humph*.

13. Fideua
    Date: Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:59:50

I had a dream where i was no "internet no-life loser" anymore...sigh. No problem though, i finally got my steelseries tattoo!

14. Zenathil
    Date: Sat, Jul 19 2014 13:09:55

I used to have a recurring dream back in high school that I was in class and somehow it always became lucid so I just turned the school into a theme park. I miss those dreams.