UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey guys

1. Michael00001
    Date: Tue, Jul 15 2014 14:48:04

Hey everyone, My name is Michael, I'm Dutch and I pen spinned al long long time ago, most of you probably don't know who I am, old school people like Pe/PDR, Leviathan, Firefaith Tholz, maybe Zombo and Eriror (also dutch) might know me, if they're still here :') I was just wondering getting bored at my table at home where I can get pens for a standard RSVP mod that's write able so I could practice some stuff again :) Kind regards, Michael

2. Reason
    Date: Tue, Jul 15 2014 15:17:55

welcome back to the pen spinning world :D i suggest purchasing from http://penwish.com/. they have much of the standard pen modding materials. feel free to contact me if you have any questions. have fun!

3. Zen
    Date: Tue, Jul 15 2014 15:39:39

Lol another old spinner returning after a few years. ] @lordbojo just returned a few days ago Michael you had a lot of talent, why did you leave. People said you were second to Errior. (and it's Tohlz not Tholz lol) If you need pens i would be grateful if you could trade with me.

4. Michael00001
    Date: Tue, Jul 15 2014 18:33:43

Thanks dudes, actually I was Eriror's penspinning teacher back in the days ;) and thanks for the correction Zen ;) (And it's Michael not Micheal ;) ) I will check it out guys maybe I'll pm you Michael Ps: I still have a 3000*f is that worth anything still? :')

5. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Jul 15 2014 19:14:45

Michael00001 wrote: Thanks dudes, actually I was Eriror's penspinning teacher back in the days ;) and thanks for the correction Zen ;) (And it's Michael not Micheal ;) ) I will check it out guys maybe I'll pm you Michael Ps: I still have a 3000*f is that worth anything still? :')
    3000*F are still worth loads Also you mentored eriror O_o