UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Solaires Muji Volcano Mod (SMV)

1. Solaire
    Date: Mon, Jul 14 2014 06:20:11

COG=COP Weight=(?) > Namae Length=20 CM You will need 1x Namae Body (White) 2x Muji Hex Caps (Orange) 1x Sailor Grip (Black) 2x Rubber Hoops (White) 2x Signo Tips 1x Red Tape 1.Cut two pieces of Tornado Grip, 4 sections each 2.Put them on your Muji Hex cap 3.Wrap tape around your signo tips and push them into the Muji Caps 4.cut 2 pices of Sailor grip 3 sections each 5.put one below each tornado grip 6.Grab your Namae body (With the cap removed but keep the backPlug in), put one rubber ring on each side of the body. Slide them each about an inch up! 7.wrap teflon tape around the tip of the namae body so that the muji cap can stay on 8. Put the Muji caps on each side 9.push rings to the edge of each cap Done! Please tell me if you make this mod :) And tell me how you feel Thanks Guys :D Sorry for the lack of pictures guys This is my first tutorial so i apologize for the lack of details, its pretty simple. *CRITICISM AND ADVICE ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED* I will add more to this tutorial as the details come to me

2. Solaire
    Date: Mon, Jul 14 2014 06:31:39

Didnt put it in spoiler bubble since its a short tutorial. Its my first mod :) I kinda built it from an idea in my head and it turned out perfectly but unfortunately i did not record my steps so im going based on memory and looks

3. Solid
    Date: Mon, Jul 14 2014 06:42:39

IS THIS IT YESSS IT IS OMG THANKYYYY

4. Vektor
    Date: Mon, Jul 14 2014 14:51:42

photo man!!

5. Zen
    Date: Mon, Jul 14 2014 15:35:00

So isn't just a joey dc mod combined with a Namae mod combined with a Tornado mod?

6. Solaire
    Date: Mon, Jul 14 2014 18:16:00

@elky1.0 lol i dont need to be able to do every trick to know if i like a mod or not.. i can twisted sonic now, and i cant make a mod just because im new to spinning? ive spun a lot of the popular mods and know what they feel like. To say that i cant make a mod just because there was a specific trick that i couldnt perform when you dont know what tricks that i CAN do isnt really right.. I have 22 other mods to compare my mod to so yeah i can tell if it spins well... you dont have to be pro to know whether or not something is shit... ive only been spinning for 2 months, im progressing decently- about average according to everyone else. You dont have to be able to do powertricks to tell how something spins you know :P

7. Dern Goid
    Date: Mon, Jul 14 2014 19:13:55

@Solaire nice mod, btw. don't double post, edit the last post if you need to add anything else.

8. Solaire
    Date: Tue, Jul 15 2014 00:19:36

@DernGoid thank you :) i wont, i noticed i did afterwards and not sure how to delete it

9. Zen
    Date: Tue, Jul 15 2014 03:37:35

Add more pics. Make the tutorial a little cleaner.

10. elky1.0
    Date: Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:19:58

why would you even make a personal mod when you cannot even twisted sonic , like how do even know that it spins good :facepalm:

11. Zen
    Date: Sun, Jul 20 2014 14:48:02

elky1.0 wrote: why would you even make a personal mod when you cannot even twisted sonic , like how do even know that it spins good :facepalm:
    You have a problem with that? The point of a personal mod is so [B]he can[/B] do a twisted sonic. You can tell it spins good based on what other people say, other people who make the mod

12. elky1.0
    Date: Sat, Jul 26 2014 06:52:00

@Zen nope no problem, i mean, what is the point of creating personal mods, when you can't even spin properly. it's like he created a personal mod just because of the looks of it and doesn't gives a shit about how it spins.

13. Solaire
    Date: Sat, Jul 26 2014 07:37:54

[QUOTE=elky1.0;286026]@Zen said. Buut since i dont like namae body i ended up not liking that mod., so i posted a tutorial for someone who might like it. Theen i made my personal mods and they spin great. I can spin properly just not on a level with pros, but when you posted that i could already twisted sonic., i still havent started practicing multiple busts though. Also the problem with my twisted sonic wasnt that i couldnt learn it it was just that i was so used to my finger raising up so thats what happened, i had to get past that

14. IMC Kor
    Date: Sat, Jul 26 2014 08:55:27

elky1.0 wrote: @Zen nope no problem, i mean, what is the point of creating personal mods, when you can't even spin properly. it's like he created a personal mod just because of the looks of it and doesn't gives a shit about how it spins.
    That's no excuse to be rude and mean. :/ It's his personal mod. It's made for how he likes it. So what he may not be exactly the perfect penspinner but as long as he's happy with his own personal mod that's all that matters :). No need to go around being negative. I think the mod is cool and creative ^.^

15. SiL
    Date: Sat, Jul 26 2014 12:27:17

@elky1.0 Ur definition of a personal mod is flawed. A personal mod is something you make to suit ur spinning and you can spin better with it, not because its cool. Ur new so im gonna just forget about it. Just make sure you dont be so rude again

16. Zen
    Date: Sat, Jul 26 2014 15:12:40

Alright first of all, elky 1.0 sorry for immediately attacking you, but you stepped out of line a little by insulting Solaire, unnecessarily. And SiL i don't what YOU are talking about, but he seems to know what a personal mod is.

SiL wrote: @Zen said. Buut since i dont like namae body i ended up not liking that mod., so i posted a tutorial for someone who might like it. Theen i made my personal mods and they spin great. I can spin properly just not on a level with pros, but when you posted that i could already twisted sonic., i still havent started practicing multiple busts though. Also the [B][SIZE="4"]problem[/SIZE] with my twisted sonic wasnt that i couldnt learn it[/B] it was just that i was so used to my finger raising up so thats what happened,[B] i had to get past that[/B]
    So you couldn't learn it? You had a problem. Therefore, what @elky 1.0 said was correct again, but he said it in a rude way though. lol. Don't bash the new members, and i should be taking my own advice, we want to expand out repertoire of pen spinners, not shun them from the community. One bad incident can make a person leave,

17. Solaire
    Date: Sat, Jul 26 2014 20:58:47

Sorry @SiL hes not new lol read what i told Zen.. but i still dont know his old username

18. elky1.0
    Date: Mon, Jul 28 2014 01:53:07

i am sorry if i sounded mean. :(

19. Solaire
    Date: Wed, Jul 30 2014 09:14:37

@elky1.0 its fine it just pissed me off is all, sorry if i was overly aggressive and nothing against you now