UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey guys

1. CrackRockSteady
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 13:11:08

Whats up guys, names ron I started spinning when I was in middle school and learned two tricks, that I now know are twisted sonic and the thumbaround. I just did these for years. I mastered them then I tweeked them and I've been doing them ever since. Recently I wanted to learn a new one and I found the community. Just yesterday I made my first mod with 2 Crayola fine markers and 2 pilot dr2 cogs. I really want to get into this and I'd love some help from the community.

2. Zen
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 14:35:27

Welcome. I can help you with modding and can supply you for your mods. Pm me. I got a whole bunch of stuff, it might be better used by you.

3. CrackRockSteady
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 15:00:25

I stumbled across a bunch of staedtler 3000 duo markers yesterday at a sidewalk sale and bought them all because they're body and caps resembled the computer sign pen that I'm not going to pay $50 to ship to me hahaha! Do you know if I can make a mod with these from things bought here closer to home, I can ship them id just prefer it to be from the U.Should due to shipping charges. Also if anyone wants a few I've got a bunch let me know. The lady said they're docontinused that's the only reason I ask.

4. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 15:16:29

Welcome. I can help with tricks i guess. Pm me for that. Mainly power tricks and other stuff cause thats what i main >.<

5. Enkronidus
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 15:43:23

:welcome:

6. Reason
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 16:31:13

welcome to the board! its nice to see that you took more of an interest in spinning after learning a couple tricks ^_^ i can try to help you with some things if you need. i know a bit about modding but i think my knowledge in other fields of spinning are more reliable. contact me if you need any help. also those pens you mentioned seem pretty good. i suggest trying to make a simple mod out of them and seeing how it comes out (the name sounds familiar too so there may already be mods that use it)

7. CrackRockSteady
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 17:13:45

Somebody online somewhere mentioned a tombow mod being able to be made with it because it has the same mold as that pen but I gotta get things here in u.s. what tricks should I learn to build foundation

8. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 17:33:13

CrackRockSteady wrote: Somebody online somewhere mentioned a tombow mod being able to be made with it because it has the same mold as that pen but I gotta get things here in u.s. what tricks should I learn to build foundation
    Fundamentals, reverses, warped sonic demon sonic ext ta and baks. And some wipers

9. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 18:18:06

CrackRockSteady wrote: Somebody online somewhere mentioned a tombow mod being able to be made with it because it has the same mold as that pen but I gotta get things here in u.s. what tricks should I learn to build foundation
    Tombow mods, now that's going back to like 2006. Just double cap Tombow ABT pens and add grips, they're so huge they need no other modification. With regards to getting pens, take a look at www.penwish.com who is in the US, Orders over 25 dollars or something have free shipping in the US and he sells pen spinning mods/parts.

10. Reason
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 18:18:07

what shadow said... learn fundies, reverses, twisted sonic/sonic variations, finger arounds, TA variations... all that jazz... plus dont forget that making combos is very important. when you start learning new tricks try putting them together with tricks you already know.

11. fang
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 19:52:58

Welcome on the board. Feel free to ask questions. PM if you need any help ;).

12. CrackRockSteady
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 22:21:26

Thank you so much guys

13. Awesome
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 23:01:14

Are you as steady as a guy who just smoked a rock of crack? I always find myself more steady after smoking crack, it calms me down so your name really made a lot of sense to me man.

14. CrackRockSteady
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 23:31:16

Crack Rock Steady by leftover crack it's one of my favorite punk songs lol the one from my signature is better tho