UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello from Korea!

1. IMC Kor
    Date: Thu, Jul 10 2014 06:49:04

Hello all. I am IMC from Korea! I have been wishing to join board for a long time but I decided to join now:) I've been spin for about 4 years and I like to implement twist on my spin :) I like to spin outdoors, I don't really like spinning inside, outside spinning is nice and refreshing :) I like to explore and record videos outside, I am using gopro hero 3+ black as cam I like outside spin and camera combo because of the good quality and high fps of gopro and colours and scenery of outside I currently like to use mx and m&m kt but over years have collected many miffy pens, aqua comssa, yelo mods , and much more but I wish to trade my mods around the world, I don't use many mods, I keep them for collection but I feel they will be better in other peoples hands :) I believe the key to mods Is balancing the ratio of the body width and the tip weight and grip etc, I believe they all contribute to a clean mod. I believe taking time to mod and to not over do the mod like patterns, overdo the grips are key Too many colours can be very ugly sometimes, and many ugly cut grips aswell I like to make my mods perfect :) and clean Anyway I really love this community and a very big thanks to everyone for being so kind and warm, especially solaire I wish to make better friends, trade mods, meet new people and enjoy people's videos I can't wait to meet you all :)

2. Voracity
    Date: Thu, Jul 10 2014 07:05:05

안녕하십니까! Nice to meet you, add me as friend :) welcome to upsb ^.^

3. Zkhan
    Date: Thu, Jul 10 2014 07:58:39

Welcome to UPSB.

4. Sekai
    Date: Thu, Jul 10 2014 08:00:54

hiiiiiiiiii

5. wataspin
    Date: Thu, Jul 10 2014 08:52:15

a video !?