UPSB v4

Off-topic / Lighting Strike

1. Court34
    Date: Sun, Jul 6 2014 17:10:30

So, just wondering, has anyone else ever been struck by lighting? or is it just me? ( During Hurricane Sandy, Long story.)

2. Soren
    Date: Sun, Jul 6 2014 17:19:34

Did you gain super speed after being stricken by lightning?

3. fang
    Date: Sun, Jul 6 2014 17:57:37

Supergirl wrote: Did you gain super speed after being stricken by lightning?
    I was about to question that as well.

4. Monk
    Date: Sun, Jul 6 2014 18:43:30

Did you die?

5. Soren
    Date: Sun, Jul 6 2014 18:59:33

Monk wrote: Did you die?
    If he died would he have been able to make this thread?

6. Monk
    Date: Sun, Jul 6 2014 19:04:08

Supergirl wrote: If he died would he have been able to make this thread?
    thats what you call a "dead thread" HUEHUEHUEHUE

7. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Jul 6 2014 19:12:52

My school got hit by lightning and i was in the building. Everything exploded and fused out

8. kvanimation
    Date: Sun, Jul 6 2014 20:43:20

i was eating dumplings at this Chinese store and all sudden ...............................

9. Court34
    Date: Sun, Jul 6 2014 21:26:10

Supergirl wrote: Did you gain super speed after being stricken by lightning?
    Actually, not super speed. But, i did get faster and my gym teacher and friends noticed upon it. i Didn't tell them because i knew they would make a humungeous deal of it.

10. Awesome
    Date: Sun, Jul 6 2014 22:18:37

can you tell us the story? this thread is a total cock tease

11. Zen
    Date: Sun, Jul 6 2014 23:17:36

The gym teacher didn't say anything about your being fast. Lies.

12. Monk
    Date: Mon, Jul 7 2014 01:17:58

ShadowParadox wrote: My school got hit by lightning and i was in the building. Everything exploded and fused out
    Did you die too?

13. HunterX
    Date: Mon, Jul 7 2014 01:23:29

Lol Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

14. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Jul 7 2014 01:38:21

faster as in...... ;huehuehue Frog~

15. Court34
    Date: Mon, Jul 7 2014 02:41:17

Story? Ok. So, In October, about the 25th, Hurricane Sandy was happening. Some real crazy shit. Trees ripped out telephones lines destroyed, all of that. My retarded self went outside at about 6:00, when everyone else was still asleep. Bad idea. I was already shit scared of lighting and thunder. When i saw the sky that day, It was like some who's lactose intolerant working at Kraft. Nightmare. So i went back inside. After about a few hours (2-3) i stared feeling some pain in my left arm. I ignored it for a while. Soon after, i went to look at it in my bathroom since it's pretty bright in there. The side of my arm looked like a full- grown fern tree. SO many lines. I didn't know why, so i searched it up and the internet said this happens when you are struck by lightning. I don't remember getting struck, but it also said some might not notice it until a few hours after. So,yeah.

16. Monk
    Date: Mon, Jul 7 2014 03:22:00

Court34 wrote: Story? Ok. So, In October, about the 25th, Hurricane Sandy was happening. Some real crazy shit. Trees ripped out telephones lines destroyed, all of that. My retarded self went outside at about 6:00, when everyone else was still asleep. Bad idea. I was already shit scared of lighting and thunder. When i saw the sky that day, It was like some who's lactose intolerant working at Kraft. Nightmare. So i went back inside. After about a few hours (2-3) i stared feeling some pain in my left arm. I ignored it for a while. Soon after, i went to look at it in my bathroom since it's pretty bright in there. The side of my arm looked like a full- grown fern tree. SO many lines. I didn't know why, so i searched it up and the internet said this happens when you are struck by lightning. I don't remember getting struck, but it also said some might not notice it until a few hours after. So,yeah.
    questions, if telephone poles and some other shit gets ripped out of the ground, why is your house in one peace? inb4 "don't imply my house is in one piece"

17. Court34
    Date: Mon, Jul 7 2014 04:09:37

Well, that's the thing. There was shit like that, but not on my street. on my street, the craziest shit the happened was some garbage cans moved a number of blocks away. The winds were at high speed, but nothing damaged near me. I said that to make the story pop. Not a lie, but just happened a few blocks away.

18. Infiknight
    Date: Mon, Jul 7 2014 07:17:03

My school field got struck tho I have no idea how It was like raining heavily than suddenly soil flew upwards If u know what I mean;)

19. HunterX
    Date: Mon, Jul 7 2014 09:25:28

Lol @Infiknight Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

20. Court34
    Date: Mon, Jul 7 2014 11:35:54

Infiknight wrote: My school field got struck tho I have no idea how It was like raining heavily than suddenly soil flew upwards If u know what I mean;)
    Did-Did you go Super Asian?

21. Monk
    Date: Mon, Jul 7 2014 21:02:41

Court34 wrote: Did-Did you go Super Asian?
    super-saiyan scrub

22. ChainBreak
    Date: Mon, Jul 7 2014 21:11:04

My sis's friend got hit by lighnting twice in a row. Her hair all burnt away, but no lasting damage occured to her body.

23. webspider
    Date: Fri, Jul 11 2014 20:16:53

Meh, I've only got minor electric jolts when repairing shit. Your screen or desktop case electrocuting you is definitely not a nice experience, but rather harmless as long as you let go quick enough.