UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Herro :P

1. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Wed, Jul 2 2014 15:27:30

Herro :3 I'm cl3ud.kr, and I started pen spinning on March 30, 2014. The .kr in my name stands for Korea, because I'm half Korean (born in America, but parents are Korean) :P I currently have an RSVP MX, BICtory, and Zhigao V15 (which i modified to reduce weight and increase balance). I also really like the waterfall mod, but I don't have it yet :( Currently, I know all of the fundamentals in all slots, sonic rise, twisted sonic, twisted sonic bust, warped sonic, inverse sonic, demon's sonic, angel sonic, neosonic, double charge, TA harmonic, TA reverse, TA extended, infinity, bak, triangle pass, shadow, devil's shadow, FL TA, thumbspin and some other tricks that I probably forgot to add. I'm currently learning flush sonic and bak fall. My favorite spinners are Eriror, Bonkura, and Minwoo. Other than pen spinning, I like to practice taekwondo, play the piano, and play card games. I also like to play osu! and LoL. Finally, clouds are fluffy!

2. Pixels
    Date: Wed, Jul 2 2014 15:50:35

@cl3ud.kr be my girlfriend :<<<<<

3. Reason
    Date: Wed, Jul 2 2014 15:51:10

welcome to UPSB! you seem like you are doing pretty well for your exp level. i suggest continue learning tricks and start making combos. anyways, if you have any questions or problems feel free to PM me or ask on the shoutbox. have fun and enjoy your time here!

4. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Wed, Jul 2 2014 16:14:31

@Reason Thanks :)

5. h2o
    Date: Wed, Jul 2 2014 16:24:13

Like Reason said at your level, it's better to learn some tricks and create combos and IMO with 4 moths of experiences, don't learn the backfall and the flush sonic because they are both hard tricks. Learn these two when you will be in control of your mods and your style. However, Welcome on the forum abd have fun :)

6. ShadowParadox
    Date: Wed, Jul 2 2014 17:47:29

^^^ no offence but im calling bs. Learn whatever the hell u want. It doesnt matter what age you are. Learn fucking punkan if u want it doesnt matter. I got bak fall and flush sonic at 3 months so it doesnt matter! EDIT: u play piano? How about a duet sometime xD oh yh and welcome to the board

7. fang
    Date: Wed, Jul 2 2014 21:24:55

Welcome on the board. Please read the rules before posting and PM if you need anything!

Pixels wrote: @cl3ud.kr be my girlfriend :<<<<<
    Then what about us? :(

8. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Wed, Jul 2 2014 21:26:15

@ShadowParadox Lol, no offense taken :P And thanks for the opinion / welcome. I'm fine with playing a duet, but our skills / styles might not be similar :3 I like to stick to anime / video game music. Check out

Spoiler or
    Those two are what I like to play a lot :3 This one
    Spoiler
    is what I'm currently practicing :)

9. h2o
    Date: Wed, Jul 2 2014 21:29:26

you could learn some intermediate tricks such as the demon sonic, angel sonic, double charge, shadow and all that stuff, they are very useful in combos and uses a lot in penspinning :)

10. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Wed, Jul 2 2014 21:56:02

Oh, I already learned all those :P

11. h2o
    Date: Wed, Jul 2 2014 22:18:58

all the sonics, inverse, reverse, mirrored etc... :D

12. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Wed, Jul 2 2014 23:39:47

Oh, okay. Thanks :)

13. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, Jul 3 2014 04:35:07

:welcome:

14. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Jul 3 2014 07:29:16

cl3ud.kr wrote: @ShadowParadox Lol, no offense taken :P And thanks for the opinion / welcome. I'm fine with playing a duet, but our skills / styles might not be similar :3 I like to stick to anime / video game music. Check out
    Spoiler or
    Those two are what I like to play a lot :3 This one
    Spoiler
    is what I'm currently practicing :)
    Awesome what grade are you? I like to play a bit of video game music sometimes xD. But i mainly play classical music.

15. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Thu, Jul 3 2014 15:54:37

@ShadowParadox Going into 7th :3