UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi

1. HuTai
    Date: Mon, Jun 30 2014 03:18:01

Hi. I live in USA and my family is from Taiwan. I don't read very much Chinese but I can speak pretty fluently. I've been pen spinning since the start of 2014, but didn't really get into it until march or something. And right now I don't know what to say so......yeah....

2. fang
    Date: Mon, Jun 30 2014 09:07:59

I hope your progress is going well! Welcome on the board. Please read the rules. In doubt, you can always PM for questions or simply want to chat! ;)

3. Solid
    Date: Mon, Jun 30 2014 09:57:34

haiii welcome to our board!!!!

4. Xzeria
    Date: Mon, Jun 30 2014 14:29:32

Welcome if I haven't said so allready! ; )

5. ShadowParadox
    Date: Mon, Jun 30 2014 15:27:33

yh i got nothing this time >.< youre gonna have to just accept a normal welcome from me yow...welcome to the board if you have any questions beit the board or pen spinning itself then feel free to ask me. i hope u have as much fun here as we all have

6. MPC
    Date: Mon, Jun 30 2014 16:49:21

Welcome. Have fun. :) mpc

7. Monk
    Date: Tue, Jul 1 2014 19:22:41

Spyd3rDragon wrote: Hi. I live in USA and my family is from Taiwan. I don't read very much Chinese but I can speak pretty fluently. I've been pen spinning since the start of 2014, but didn't really get into it until march or something. And right now I don't know what to say so......yeah....
    Fellow Taiwanese <: Welcome to UPSB

8. Zen
    Date: Tue, Jul 1 2014 20:03:01

Can't be a proper welcome without me! Phew haven't been doing these for a while. Oh Well! Welcome to the board, if you have any question you can sure as hell ask me. Spin at your own pace, and spin for your own pleasure. There is no point in doing something you don't want to do. Pm me questions, if you got any, i am knowledgeable in spinning but i like to think i am more keen on modding. Regards Zen

9. Solaire
    Date: Wed, Jul 2 2014 05:06:41

Welcome S3D I know im new too but im approaching my second month both pen spinning and as a member of UPSB ^_^ Im bad at welcoming i apologize this is my first one lol