UPSB v4

Off-topic / Tekken....

1. ArmorKingRulez
    Date: Fri, Sep 10 2010 14:06:42

Here,u can post anything about Tekken...ur fav character,combos,tips and all that... my favorite character is Armor King(duh...) Favorite moves db+4 f,hcf+1(GS) b+1(counter) Dark Upper(DU) d+2 df+2 iSW(fff+2+4) combos DU DU,df+1,d+2 B!,df+1,GS df+1,d+2 B!,iSW 1+2,2,d+2 B!,df+1,f+1,2_GS uf+4 DU(x2),df+2 B!,iSW(requires GODLY SKILLS and TIMING) same as the above ss+2,1 df+1(x2),f+1,2_GS

2. iMatt
    Date: Fri, Sep 10 2010 23:12:17

There's not too many High level fight game enthusiasts on this board unfortunately. But I"m a dragonauv players. I usually only play SSF4 though.

3. Frip
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 00:38:37

I liek ehfgn+wghbnbdfb35t6w-@345t6r +DFGHgsdfj :)

4. boshi
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 03:37:32

i like tekken, but im not that great. ssf4 is too slow paced for me =/. i like lars cuz he's heavily offensive.

5. ArmorKingRulez
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 07:31:27

Owh....too bad I used to used King,Steve,Jin and Kazuya before Armor King though...

6. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 08:45:07

lol i play tekken..all the mishimas..playing tekken for a long time seriously now but still can't do wave/lightdash on a stick...and no one here plays tekken because its too complicated...most play sf4 because its easy

7. neXus
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 17:59:01

Hwoarang all the way.

8. iMatt
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 23:04:00

Tekken is easy lol. You just have to chain shit together. Timing is rarely an issue. SF is all about mind games. It's chess that moves. Tekken....it's, PLEASE HIT PLEASE HIT PLEASE HIT.

9. fusionnoble
    Date: Sun, Sep 12 2010 03:25:42

Bryan Fury :D

10. ArmorKingRulez
    Date: Mon, Sep 13 2010 02:21:52

iMatt wrote: Tekken is easy lol. You just have to chain shit together. Timing is rarely an issue. SF is all about mind games. It's chess that moves. Tekken....it's, PLEASE HIT PLEASE HIT PLEASE HIT.
    u use that against me and the other pros who can counter-hunt,wavedash,iSW,u will lose 3 rounds without any fight.... Btw,timing is very important..both reflex and timing actually..reflexes(low parrying,juggles,doing a launcher after a successful parry),timing(when do u execute the moves),and being calm the whole match(so that u won't miss epically).To me SSF4 is for kids(no offence)..

11. ArmorKingRulez
    Date: Mon, Sep 13 2010 02:25:06

Btw,this is my 8th year playing tekken....I've been playing since i was 6...my father first took me to Labuan and we went to the arcade and played Tekken 2...i was amazed and i soon started playing Tekken.. But,until now i can still never beat my dad in any Tekken games(not even Tekken 6)...-_-....

12. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Sep 13 2010 14:08:47

tekken is easy for us tekken players..but for newbies its very very hard..ya they can mash but actually play it the correct way is very hard........but sf4 is easy even for newbies...i tried it and beat my friend who is pro at it (as good as those you see in youtube) w/o mashing...just remembered how to block, qcf+4? (hadouken) and i forgot the other commands..but most of the time he beats me of course.. edit: yeah..you really really really need good reflex and timing...but the most important is INSTINCT...as a pro player you should know how your opponent would play...maybe study his moves by playing around w/ him..parry, block, etc so that in the next rounds you wouldn't have a hard time blocking his moves...

13. ArmorKingRulez
    Date: Tue, Sep 14 2010 12:06:54

Instinct...to me instinct is a must but its not the most important...to me,the ability to recognize and counter the styles they use is more important..because different players use different styles..some are pitbulls,some are defensive,some are semi-defensive and semi-offensive and etc..my style is a mix between Counter-Hunting and Semi-Offensive..

14. ArmorKingRulez
    Date: Tue, Sep 14 2010 12:12:29

No one here wanna share some combos with a few characters???

15. Eso
    Date: Tue, Sep 14 2010 18:12:10

Please refrain from calling each other's games inferior. It's childish and unwanted. I play both Tekken and SSF4, and both have an incredible amount of depth to them. I highly doubt you'd be able to say those same words once you meet a high level player of that game, and the same goes for the other. Tekken and SSF4 use different mechanics, engines, and ultimately, different mindsets when playing. It's a humbling experience when you get your ass handed to you in a different game because it shows you just how much thought goes into the strategy. You should see that it's just not a mash-happy game or a game that lacks any kind of depth. Anyways, I hardly ever play Tekken anymore. Hell, I hardly play games anymore. But I still use Jin, Kaz, Hwoarang, and Asuka. I would list combos but they're already up on Tekken Zaibatsu, so why bother.

16. boshi
    Date: Wed, Sep 15 2010 02:55:42

eso it was fun playing with you. i got my ass handed to me though cuz i couldnt time my combos with the horrendous lag T.T anyways, GG

17. ArmorKingRulez
    Date: Wed, Sep 15 2010 13:11:17

Btw,forgot to ask..u guys have any PSN?

18. taichi1082
    Date: Wed, Sep 15 2010 21:53:56

/EDIT: Meh, feels bad to read my post after esos. Still, Tekken thread? Blazblue/SF4 talk! Go!

19. Eso
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 06:25:18

My PSN is the same as my youtube name. But most of you will only get 1 bar connection with me lol. So laggy boshi, ggs. Yeah it was a little bit laggy on my end. Would be nice to play on a better connection, or even together in the same room. UPSB Tekken tourney anyone?

20. ArmorKingRulez
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 08:02:20

Sure...and btw eso..u really helped me in PS with ur tutorials..(especially the Shadow and Devil's Sonic).. Btw,what character u use?

21. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 08:56:36

will fail..............me also when playing w/ foreigners...i get 1 bar only = =

22. ArmorKingRulez
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 15:41:43

yep very laggy when i try...