UPSB v4

Off-topic / Need Some Help

1. Zen
    Date: Wed, Jun 25 2014 03:16:25

Alright i need to find an old Chinese movie about Three Brothers/Close Friends who grow up together. They start working for their boss, but decides to kidnap him but in the process they kill him. All three of them are sent to jail, and at the end of the movie are hanged together. It is a Prison movie, with some comedy and a bitter-sweet ending. I need to find it. The movie is in color but was made around the 80's or 90's If anyone knows of the movie PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLY. I GIVE YOU MY ETERNAL GRATITUDE. It was a really good movie and i can't for the life of me find it. It seems to be obscure. If anyone has any idea what the movie could be, please do not hesitate to post here. I am at my wit's end.

2. Monk
    Date: Wed, Jun 25 2014 20:58:45

Zen wrote: Alright i need to find an old Chinese movie about Three Brothers/Close Friends who grow up together. They start working for their boss, but decides to kidnap him but in the process they kill him. All three of them are sent to jail, and at the end of the movie are hanged together. It is a Prison movie, with some comedy and a bitter-sweet ending. I need to find it. The movie is in color but was made around the 80's or 90's If anyone knows of the movie PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLY. I GIVE YOU MY ETERNAL GRATITUDE. It was a really good movie and i can't for the life of me find it. It seems to be obscure. If anyone has any idea what the movie could be, please do not hesitate to post here. I am at my wit's end.
    三狼奇案 (Three wolves criminal )

3. Zen
    Date: Wed, Jun 25 2014 21:15:01

Holy Crap, This is it! Thanks so much @Monk! Anytime you want something, ask me. I will see what i can do. Thanks so much. I will keep my word on that. Just don't ask for impossible things. :)

4. Monk
    Date: Wed, Jun 25 2014 21:37:47

Zen wrote: Holy Crap, This is it! Thanks so much @Monk! Anytime you want something, ask me. I will see what i can do. Thanks so much. I will keep my word on that. Just don't ask for impossible things. :)
    No problem.

5. Xzeria
    Date: Wed, Jun 25 2014 22:53:36

@Monk How did you find that... x..x I searched for like 2 hours and I found nothing what so ever.. xD /bow

6. Monk
    Date: Wed, Jun 25 2014 23:25:40

Xzeria wrote: @Monk How did you find that... x..x I searched for like 2 hours and I found nothing what so ever.. xD /bow
    Asian, 'nuff said.

7. Soren
    Date: Wed, Jun 25 2014 23:38:05

Xzeria wrote: @Monk How did you find that... x..x I searched for like 2 hours and I found nothing what so ever.. xD /bow
    You spent two whole hours?

8. Xzeria
    Date: Thu, Jun 26 2014 00:08:57

Supergirl wrote: You spent two whole hours?
    I was watching a stream on my other monitor at the same time. Lel. <3

9. fang
    Date: Thu, Jun 26 2014 14:29:11

Xzeria wrote: I was watching a stream on my other monitor at the same time. Lel. <3
    You are so adorable for doing that for Zen! :wub:

10. Zen
    Date: Thu, Jun 26 2014 17:45:33

Thanks @Xzeria for trying! I really appreciate it. Is my eternal gratitude worth that much to you? lol. Anyway, just trying to find someway to download it with English subs.

11. Xzeria
    Date: Thu, Jun 26 2014 18:05:00

Nvm, not allowed to post that, rules yahknow. Seems broken anyways. D :

12. Zen
    Date: Thu, Jun 26 2014 18:59:17

Xzeria wrote: Nvm, not allowed to post that, rules yahknow. Seems broken anyways. D :
    You can post it in the Vault. I now have access to that.

13. Xzeria
    Date: Thu, Jun 26 2014 20:08:03

No I posted a link to piratebay, agianst the rules to post that kinda content(copyrighted), it seemd broken though.

14. Monk
    Date: Thu, Jun 26 2014 20:52:31

You don't speak in Mandarin or Cantonese?