UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi everybody!

1. GhettiBoy
    Date: Fri, Jun 20 2014 12:06:44

Hi guys! I'm Ghettiboy! I live in the Philippines, and I'm 11 years old. As alot of people i know who penspin, they also cube (Solving a Rubik's Cube). I average around 25 seconds, but I have decided to try out penspinning. My brother also cubes and penspins, and he made me want to try this hobby out. I hope everyone on these forums are nice and all! Thanks for reading this, and have a nice day!

2. Infiknight
    Date: Fri, Jun 20 2014 13:00:17

Hi welcome to the board :D it's impressive how u can solve the Rubik's cube, I never understood how lol :(

3. Xilo
    Date: Fri, Jun 20 2014 18:58:49

Hello there welcome to UPSB! If you need to ask anything feel free and that cubing time though

4. cTreative_
    Date: Fri, Jun 20 2014 19:11:20

Hi there, welcome to UPSB!

5. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Jun 20 2014 20:02:24

*cue the rap music* We got a new member, yh his name is GhettiBoy He likes to play with cubes yh theyre his favourite toy XD 25 seconds damn thats a fast time But u got a while before you can beat mine! :P Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!

6. LighT*
    Date: Sat, Jun 21 2014 11:49:17

GhettiBoy wrote: Hi guys! I'm Ghettiboy! I live in the Philippines, and I'm 11 years old. As alot of people i know who penspin, they also cube (Solving a Rubik's Cube). I average around 25 seconds, but I have decided to try out penspinning. My brother also cubes and penspins, and he made me want to try this hobby out. I hope everyone on these forums are nice and all! Thanks for reading this, and have a nice day!
    Well hey there man, WELCOME TO UPSB! im LighT* (formerly known as raiz). If you have any questions at anytime please ask me and ill get back to you asap ^^ And do not hesitate to as a thing, its what im here for ^^. I would suggest you get to know the spinners in your area, ask questions and make new friends, it will make spinning al that much better! I hope you enjoy UPSB and penspinning just as much as we do :D!

7. jaredftw
    Date: Sun, Jun 22 2014 08:40:44

ohhh you're young. Welcome to UPSB!

8. HunterX
    Date: Sun, Jun 22 2014 09:06:15

Welcome! Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

9. GhettiBoy
    Date: Tue, Jun 24 2014 12:10:40

Thanks for all the welcomes! I feel like I'll fit right in here, you guys seem really friendly. And I love your rap, Shadowparadox xD

10. M&MxD*
    Date: Wed, Jun 25 2014 01:31:31

welcome folk .. ! :D keep calm and spin always ....haha