UPSB v4

Battlezone / x3voraps vs flaerps

1. x3silver
    Date: Sat, Jun 14 2014 18:30:52

x3silver + Voracity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5SgobH7-ps [video=youtube;h5SgobH7-ps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5SgobH7-ps[/video] Baer x Fluffey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNY-0TRsz_8 [video=youtube;jNY-0TRsz_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNY-0TRsz_8[/video] votevotevote

2. Dern Goid
    Date: Sat, Jun 14 2014 18:34:03

First vid is broken .-. Edit: Vote to Baer x Fluffey, vora and x3 were pretty good too, but fluffey's spinning is sexai :3. Both did great, just style preference really...

3. Manman!
    Date: Sat, Jun 14 2014 22:16:19

Dayummm fluffeys style is goooooood.

4. SiL
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 02:45:11

Fluffey is god of style and offcam

5. Zen
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 03:50:01

Hmm nice. A double's battle. Now although i am a mediocre spinner at best, i think it is common knowledge that the [B]transition[/B] in a double's combo is most important. If it is lame then the combo is ruined and is just stupid.......... However x3Vora's transitions were clever and fluid. They were unique. And although from a standing point flaerps's combo was smooth and stylish, they lost in the transitions. I should really focus more in on the pen spinning though. @Baer_Anaipro nice stuff. I really like the second combo. The combo was nice and it was smooth and it was clean. Same for you fluffey, very smooth. This is a hard one to judge. My vote thought goes to x3Vora. I can tell you guys are going to become greater than x3Vora. Hope you guys are good friends! And keep spinning! You will beat them in no time! I would like to see a rematch about one or two years from now. Good Job guys!

6. LighT*
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 04:34:24

holyfak once i can start recording im so doing this with some people :D! OVERALL this was cool ^^ combo wise i voted for X3silver x Voracity because their combos where more difficult. Not that I broke the combos down. ANd @Baer, you are smooth, but you use the 12 and 23 slot alot, balance that out more between the 34 slot as well, what im saying is use all the slots as equally as possible, overall everyone did good :D!

7. Fluffey
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 05:44:45

SiL wrote: Fluffey is god of style and offcam
    I don't like the latter ._.

8. Fluffey
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 05:51:13

Zen wrote: Hmm nice. A double's battle. Now although i am a mediocre spinner at best, i think it is common knowledge that the [B]transition[/B] in a double's combo is most important. If it is lame then the combo is ruined and is just stupid.......... However x3Vora's transitions were clever and fluid. They were unique. And although from a standing point flaerps's combo was smooth and stylish, they lost in the transitions. I should really focus more in on the pen spinning though. @Baer_Anaipro nice stuff. I really like the second combo. The combo was nice and it was smooth and it was clean. Same for you fluffey, very smooth. This is a hard one to judge. My vote thought goes to x3Vora. I can tell you guys are going to become greater than x3Vora. Hope you guys are good friends! And keep spinning! You will beat them in no time! I would like to see a rematch about one or two years from now. Good Job guys!
    I think replying with quote for this post isn't the wisest idea but I'm gonna do it anyway. Thanks for your feedback, Zen. I actually use my phone to film my combos, because my camera and tripod is kinda troublesome and ironically, unstable. I should work on my angle, I guess, though it feels like the best for me so far, because this angle I'm currently using somehow 'promotes my style'. Still, I'll find a way to offcam less, hopefully without changing the angle too much. Once again, thanks for voting and giving us feedback!

9. spenpinner
    Date: Wed, Jun 18 2014 04:14:08

Whoever did that second combo in the second vid. I vote for that. That won.

10. Fluffey
    Date: Sun, Jun 22 2014 08:16:49

spenpinner wrote: Whoever did that second combo in the second vid. I vote for that. That won.
    Thanks!