UPSB v4

Regular Pen Discussion / Freebies from PenWish

1. AfroSquared
    Date: Sat, Jun 14 2014 15:05:00

how do u get freebies from PenWish, do you have to be a regular buyer or somethin' or do you just randomly get it for free, also is your freebie only free grips or can you get something like a comssa or a Pentel G3?

2. Zen
    Date: Sat, Jun 14 2014 15:12:32

Freebies from PenWish are given spontaneously at a random time. Basically, if Penwish has a surplus or something he will give it as a freebie. Also during certain points in the year, he goes on business trips, because he cannot ship anything out he STATES on his website and on here that freebies will be included, in all orders. Look out for that banner that say "Free Shipping to Orders Over 25$" You can't choose freebies, unless you ask him yourself. Penwish is a nice guy he might be able to give you what you want as freebies, as long as you order from him. But don't ask for a Miffy or KT. That would be too much. Always keep in mind that while he is a company, It is also just him (and his wife i think) in the company. Be patient and you will be rewarded. Like i said Penwish is a nice guy.

3. JoloPSPH
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 04:01:34

Zen wrote: Freebies from PenWish are given spontaneously at a random time. Basically, if Penwish has a surplus or something he will give it as a freebie. Also during certain points in the year, he goes on business trips, because he cannot ship anything out he STATES on his website and on here that freebies will be included, in all orders. Look out for that banner that say "Free Shipping to Orders Over 25$" You can't choose freebies, unless you ask him yourself. Penwish is a nice guy he might be able to give you what you want as freebies, as long as you order from him. But don't ask for a Miffy or KT. That would be too much. Always keep in mind that while he is a company, It is also just him (and his wife i think) in the company. Be patient and you will be rewarded. Like i said Penwish is a nice guy.
    Want a freebie with that ? Jk but @Zen made a point, you cannot ask for freebies since not everybody gives anything for "FREE" now

4. Zen
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 16:19:48

Actually usually Penwish includes some small freebies. He will give you an extra hgg tip or most of the time an extra dr.grip grip or dr.grip tip. Like i said you can probably ask him to include a pen that you really want as a freebie. For example, you forgot to order an extra g3 for the reeder mod, you can ask him if you can have [B]one[/B] g3 for free or something. Just do not go overboard. Understand that the pen is [B]free[/B], don't get greedy

5. Van
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 17:47:30

Zen wrote: Like i said you can probably ask him to include a pen that you really want as a freebie. For example, you forgot to order an extra g3 for the reeder mod, you can ask him if you can have [B]one[/B] g3 for free or something.
    what? one does not simply ask for a freebie, what desperate asshole does that you get it if he feels like it, thats it

6. Zen
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 18:29:22

[Like i said, if you [B]forgot[/B] one g3 on your order that you need for a mod. Then it would be okay to ask. Let's say for example if you did not get that g3 you would not make the mod you want to make, making your entire order obsolete. Then you [B]would[/B] be desperate for the g3. Like i said before. Penwish is a nice guy. And

Van wrote: what? [B]one does not simply ask for a freebie[/B], what desperate asshole does that you get it if he feels like it, thats it
    is pretty old and annoying. Especially if you haven't seen the movie. Maybe you have but i am speaking in general, Most people have not even watched the movie, which is annoying.

7. Van
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 19:18:43

ok, ill re-phrase it then dont be an asshole asking for freebies like a desperate little shit. you forgot it? wow, thats totally a reason to get it for free! no, its called you add it to the next order you make.

8. Zkhan
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 20:48:19

stay on topic

9. Zen
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 21:48:02

Sigh this is going to be the last post i make on this thread. I don't want things to escalate further than it already has. @Van I said if you forgot a pen/part (I used the example of the g3), you can ask him and see if you can get it for free. Why wait maybe a month just to make a pen mod you have been wanting to make for a while now? You seem to have the delusion that i said you [B]should[/B] ask Penwish for freebies. I merely meant in special cases, you should try to get the pen you want, free or not As evidence, i have pulled a shout from the shoutbox

"whoops! i forgot to add vgg emboss to my order! can i get it for free!!!?"
    This was stated by you. Was it not? I said you can ask for a part that you [B]need[/B]. The key word here is need. When did i ever state to ask for a full mod? I clearly stated NOT to ask for KTs and such. In special cases, would you not ask? You need one more tip for a KT but you forgot to order it. You wouldn't ask "Oh Penwish i forgot to order the Dr.Grip tip for my KT can you include it as a freebie?" And if in the case he says no, You wouldn't ask him if you can add the tip in your order? And also Van why do you feel the need to use brash words and cynical comments? We can't have a civilized discussion? Is this what a discussion on the internet have evolved into?
    they sound like hobos asking for shit
    Well first of all, i was just answering someone's question. Never did i say i was going to order from Penwish or that i asked him for freebies. I was offering some advice. It was their decision to either take it or leave it. And second, while Penwish is a human being, he is also a business. And i am sure he cares about customer satisfaction. Therefore, if i had to make another order just to get the part that i need. That would be a waste of my time and money. Granted, i could just order the next time around, but i just spent my money on stuff that i may or may not need now. Now i [B]have[/B] to order a second time, if i want to make this pen mod. It is all fine and dandy if you feel that it is wrong to ask for freebies from Penwish. That is your opinion. But don't attack other people for sharing their own. I have never ordered from Penwish, so i must say i don't know the ethics that come with ordering from him. But it is common sense that if you want something from a business you should have it, not for free of course, all in good merit.

10. Van
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 22:19:16

There is no such thing as an advice for receiving a freebie, period. Like I said, (if you can read English) forgot an item? Tough luck, add it to ur order next time You get it if he feels like it, if you want freebies go to his monthly thread Point of advice: no one reads essays on forums

11. Zkhan
    Date: Sun, Jun 15 2014 23:10:49

@PenwisH

12. x3silver
    Date: Tue, Jun 17 2014 19:15:44

the more u order, the more freebies you get.

13. nv16
    Date: Tue, Jun 17 2014 23:49:20

x3silver wrote: the more u order, the more freebies you get.
    is that as in larger orders or a larger number of orders?

14. Zen
    Date: Thu, Jun 19 2014 21:56:33

@PenwisH's reply.

15. Van
    Date: Thu, Jun 19 2014 22:12:40

@Zen so you're the type of person that would take advantage of someone's kindness Penwish is def one of the nices persons out there, sure he'll most likely add ur *cough*forgotten*cough* item to your cart But doing that is taking advantage of him. So once there was a mistake he made on my order, so I had to order again. (yes, I ordered again, not asking him to send it for free, excuse me) He then offered to make the shipping free. I could've ordered with the most expensive shipping, but no, I ordered with the cheapest one. Why? Be cause I didn't want to take advantage of his kindness and be a little shit. You asked who will wait extra time for something they could've got? Well excuse me, I do, because I respect Penwish. As for your little comment on the deal stuff, if you treat dealers like that, taking every advantage possible, no one will do the deal with you. Learn some manners? Please, who do you think you are, when you sound like a uncivilized hungry little prick seeking for every advantages to dig.

16. Zkhan
    Date: Thu, Jun 19 2014 23:08:06

This is getting off topic. For further inquires, consult @PenwisH /closed