UPSB v4

Member Introductions / sup guys its Joshy from KPSA

1. Joshy409
    Date: Sat, Jun 14 2014 11:00:17

Hi guys. I don't know if you guys still remember me, but its Joshy from KPSA. I think it has beeen about 3 years since I last logged in. It's sad to see that Korea is not part of active pen spinning community now. (in the world scene) I guess its partly my fault for just leaving the community. KPSA is a dead community now. There are no active members. People just come once a month to just say hi. I expected that this will happen because KPSA never had new members joining. Eventually the active members started going to colleged and army and it slowly died out. PDS at Daum is also dead but before it died MR.LSC (now I think he is called Jooshin) made new PDS at Naver cafe (NPDS) and it seems pretty active. Its 4 am here and I was visiting KPSA and it reminded me of you guys so I decided to come here and leave a post and give a short status of Korean pen spinning. It was great to seeing you guys again! Thanks Joshy

2. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Jun 14 2014 14:48:28

wow another new member this ones from korea cant do much rhyme this time ive got diarrhea XD but anyway back to you welcome Joshy409 but instead of just a greeting ill give you a sign :welcome2: its a shame that there is no longer a kpsa but dont worry UPSB will never go away! and before i leave ill leave a last message if it is no fuss i hope you have as much fun here as all of us!

3. Zen
    Date: Sat, Jul 12 2014 14:44:01

@ShadowParadox You know he is not a new member? I think he was like an admin or mod of KPSA