UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Sup guys

1. Cerestil
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 16:31:08

Hey guys, I'm from Ontario, Canada and just started pen spinning in march of 2014. A few of the tricks I've learned in these 4 months are twisted(and rev), devils, demons, devils demons, angel, inverse, flush sonic and sonic/sonic rev for sonics. I also know shadow, devils shadow, bak, double bust, triple thumbaround, hia tua, powerpass normal with a neo sonic and tf charge fl rev ta. I also learned the first 2 combos of ktrinh's simple mini combos and also the combo with twisted sonic>tpass>pinky spread. Any beautiful people wanna give me some pointers and tell me what to learn next? <3 Edit: I'm also good at wiper tricks. I know up to triple extended infinity and some reverse stuff I learned that I'm not sure how to notate if it even can be.

2. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 17:28:15

Whats with all the new members today? Seems odd for this board i must say Anyway i welcome thee to upsb cerestil Become a pro im sure u will I see u have learned a lot of tricks in such short time U can start making combos, im sure youll be fine If u ever need help just send me a pm And i will reply quickly, good luck...friend

3. fang
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 18:10:22

ShadowParadox wrote: Whats with all the new members today? Seems odd for this board i must say Anyway i welcome thee to upsb cerestil Become a pro im sure u will I see u have learned a lot of tricks in such short time U can start making combos, im sure youll be fine If u ever need help just send me a pm And i will reply quickly, good luck...friend
    Someone seems to have a lot of free time, But hey, greeting new members like this is not a crime. It's actually really sweet, Giving a nice poem, a nice treat. But back to @ShadowParadox can reply as you see You get also a warm welcome from me

4. Monk
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 18:16:28

My nigguh, go rob some rival gang members cuh. anyways, welcome to UPSB, let us know if you need any help.

5. Xzeria
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 20:00:35

A poem I too shall write, one worthy of discussion and highlight, Cerestil I welcome you to our humble board, to all newcommers I'll be friendly toward, If you have any question feel free to ask, for me to answer is an easy task. Follow advice and what other people say, but remember in PS best is to find your own way, find your style and what you like, look on youtube for people you wish to look alike. The last thing I wish to say, is that I hope you enjoy your stay, I'll be here everyday, anyway.

6. Cerestil
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 20:17:31

Thanks so much guys :) i can make combos, the concept of linkages just came naturally to me, i just feel there is a wall in my learning right now, i have no idea what i should learn to make my combos better. I learned powerpass quite recently and im trying to master it so i can incorporate it in combos. Any advice for tricks or have any notated combos that can help me? Thanks again!

7. Junjiy
    Date: Sat, Jun 14 2014 00:05:48

Welcome to the board! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

8. Soren
    Date: Sat, Jun 14 2014 00:09:43

Rose are red. Violets are blue. I'm crap at poems So welcome to UPSB.

9. Dern Goid
    Date: Sat, Jun 14 2014 00:23:03

welcome to UPSB ;D I suck at poems as well so... F that lol Anyways, if you need any help with something feel free to ask :) Have fun man, talk to you later!