UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey

1. milkywave1
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 09:16:12

Hi I'm milkywave1. I'm from Singapore and recently started pen spinning in late January(6 months ago). I'm using a Signo-Tipped BICtory and I'm hoping to get a new mod soon:).

2. Infiknight
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 11:33:46

Yayyyyy Singapore!!!! Same here! Nice to meet u ;)

3. Xzeria
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 12:45:38

Welcome to the board, pm me or ask me in the shoutbox if you need any help.

4. fang
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 13:04:45

Welcome! ;)

5. Zen
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 14:19:13

Hey welcome the board! I hope you find everything to your liking. It is always nice to see more Singaporean spinners on the board. It must be catching on. Anyway, If you have any questions about anything, you can ask me! I am somewhat knowledgeable in pen spinning. But i think i can say that modding is my strong suit when it comes to knowledge. Regards Zen

6. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 14:59:00

I look on my screen and i see a new member His name is milkywave1, thats one to remember This is pretty pointless so ill let it be Oh and kne more thing: welcome to upsb!

7. Zen
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 15:43:37

ShadowParadox wrote: I look on my screen and i see a new member His name is milkywave1, thats one to remember This is pretty pointless so ill let it [B]be[/B] Oh and kne more thing: welcome to ups[B]b[/B]!
    Yah can't rhyme be with b, Or maybe you can?

8. LighT*
    Date: Fri, Jun 13 2014 16:24:33

milkywave1 wrote: Hi I'm milkywave1. I'm from Singapore and recently started pen spinning in January(6 months ago). I'm using a Signo-Tipped BICtory and I'm hoping to get a new mod soon:).
    Hey! Im LighT*, WELCOME TO UPSB! If you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask em and ill get backto you asap! Please, do not hesitate to ask, its what im here for :) I hope you enjoy penspinning and UPSB just as much as we do :D!

9. Junjiy
    Date: Sat, Jun 14 2014 00:04:32

Welcome! Feel free to ask any questions and don't forget to visit tinychat!