UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello

1. discopig
    Date: Wed, Jun 4 2014 05:44:22

Hello, I'm discopig. I'm 21 and from Canada. I'm pretty new to pen spinning. I've liked doing thumb arounds with random pens for years, but I only recently decided I should try more tricks and get more serious about it, because this is a great way to pass time when bored.

2. LighT*
    Date: Wed, Jun 4 2014 06:35:17

discopig wrote: Hello, I'm discopig. I'm 21 and from Canada. I'm pretty new to pen spinning. I've liked doing thumb arounds with random pens for years, but I only recently decided I should try more tricks and get more serious about it, because this is a great way to pass time when bored.
    Hey there ^^, WELCOME TO UPSB! Im LighT*, if you haver any questions about anything at anytime please ask me and dont hesitate, its what im here for. Well I hope you enjoy UPSB and ps'ing just as much as we do ^^!

3. Xzeria
    Date: Wed, Jun 4 2014 07:26:31

:welcome: Contact me if you need help with anything&I hope you enjoy your stay. ; )

4. fang
    Date: Wed, Jun 4 2014 11:03:00

Welcome in the community. Feel free to PM for questions or if you want to chat! ;)

5. Manman!
    Date: Wed, Jun 4 2014 12:56:07

Hey there friend! enjoy your stay :) If you want some cake come visit my profile.

6. jaredftw
    Date: Wed, Jun 4 2014 18:26:39

Welcome to the board! Glad you decided to learn more tricks, you'll enjoy for sure