UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / gollumsk8 9th year "solo"

1. gollumsk8
    Date: Tue, Jun 3 2014 18:46:36

but yet i'm young :hmm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67R021jIhcE enjoy (i hope) :3 please share on your board or wherever you want... and please keep spinning =]

2. ChainBreak
    Date: Tue, Jun 3 2014 19:53:46

Too stronk.

3. Zen
    Date: Tue, Jun 3 2014 21:15:36

Damn man 9 years and still going! One of the most experienced spinners! Regale us with some of your stories elder. How old are you now? When did you start?

4. Jainted, sir
    Date: Tue, Jun 3 2014 22:25:29

Yo that triangle pass lookin thing at :18 though....... tooooooooo clean. Hands down one of the dopest solos i've seen. Im always a little iffy on guests, but whatever they tore it up too

5. jaredftw
    Date: Wed, Jun 4 2014 05:47:57

great solo and damn 9 years, how old were you when you started?

6. LighT*
    Date: Wed, Jun 4 2014 06:39:18

wow, that was amazing, you definitly had some amazing linkages :D

7. gollumsk8
    Date: Wed, Jun 4 2014 21:20:11

thanks folks =]

Zen wrote: Damn man 9 years and still going! One of the most experienced spinners! Regale us with some of your stories elder. How old are you now? When did you start?
    i am 21 right now, so i started when i was 13 ^^ it was a different time back then: things like youtube,facebook,twitter etc didn't exist it was very difficult to learn because there was almost no video, only a few video clip were around, and a collab video was something truly amazing. (i started spinning pretty much just after PDS1st got released, i remember downloading it from a weird website... the download link was inbetween some oldschool WoW video. i didn't know what it was and i downloaded them too, hoping for more penspinning video lmao) every video were recorded with bad webcam and crap resolution.. and you wouldn't see "combo" that much but more often just some trick, only the elite spinners were able to link them together. i've seen lot of different boards and spinners reach their ways to the top and fall, i traveled a lot and met amazing people(i even went to a tv show in italy rofl), also i have a good collection of pens lol. i talked a bit to Bonkura, i even spun his pens a few time (thanks to CrasH, who has a collection of very unique mod). ... i can talk about penspinning for a very very long time since it's pretty much half of my life. if you guys have any questions don't be shy :3 or wait till i write a book (someday, maybe.) making penspinning video isn't as fun as it once was, i just can't sit on my chair half of the day trying to film the best combo i can anymore(i can't count how many video i made lol), but i still like to record some clips from time to time =D as long as people keep enjoying what i do then its fine by me, i'll just keep spinning anyway, with my heart and my soul. (what...lol)

8. Zen
    Date: Thu, Jun 5 2014 00:32:41

gollumsk8 wrote: thanks folks =] i am 21 right now, so i started when i was 13 ^^ it was a different time back then: things like youtube,facebook,twitter etc didn't exist it was very difficult to learn because there was almost no video, only a few video clip were around, and a collab video was something truly amazing. (i started spinning pretty much just after PDS1st got released, i remember downloading it from a weird website... the download link was inbetween some oldschool WoW video. i didn't know what it was and i downloaded them too, hoping for more penspinning video lmao) every video were recorded with bad webcam and crap resolution.. and you wouldn't see "combo" that much but more often just some trick, only the elite spinners were able to link them together. i've seen lot of different boards and spinners reach their ways to the top and fall, i traveled a lot and met amazing people(i even went to a tv show in italy rofl), also i have a good collection of pens lol. i talked a bit to Bonkura, i even spun his pens a few time (thanks to CrasH, who has a collection of very unique mod). ... i can talk about penspinning for a very very long time since it's pretty much half of my life. if you guys have any questions don't be shy :3 or wait till i write a book (someday, maybe.) making penspinning video isn't as fun as it once was, i just can't sit on my chair half of the day trying to film the best combo i can anymore(i can't count how many video i made lol), but i still like to record some clips from time to time =D as long as people keep enjoying what i do then its fine by me, i'll just keep spinning anyway, with my heart and my soul. (what...lol)
    Awesome man! One of the legends, definitely. You mind if i ask you some questions? As in a pm one day? Keep doing what you have been doing man. This is great. Though i haven't seen your 1st Solo. I can tell that your spinning has evolved over the years.

9. spenpinner
    Date: Thu, Jun 5 2014 03:29:41

its a "solo".

10. M&MxD*
    Date: Thu, Jun 5 2014 11:45:44

9years ..!!!! :O

11. gollumsk8
    Date: Sat, Jun 7 2014 15:35:14

Zen wrote: Awesome man! One of the legends, definitely. You mind if i ask you some questions? As in a pm one day? Keep doing what you have been doing man. This is great. Though i haven't seen your 1st Solo. I can tell that your spinning has evolved over the years.
    i wouldn't mind some questions ;) also i've uploaded my 1st year solo on my youtube account a few months ago (there's over 100videos, old or new etc...) so you can see for yourself lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoO1e6wXd9Y