UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Fake Spinsticks Mod

1. junier
    Date: Sun, Jun 1 2014 12:57:04

=========================== Fake SpinStick Length: 21,5cm Weight: = BC Style: Double- Sided Estimated-Cost: 10$ =========================== Materials List: 2 af tips (sub: 2 Tips m&g click) 1 xpower grip (sub: fake xpower) 1 sailor grip-blue, 1 sailor grip-red (sub: 12 ring hoops) 2 AirFit's grip carriers (take 2cm of tip holder) (sub: 2 tip holder parts of m&g click) 1 clear decal 15x15cm ( bigger is fine) 2 picture of any graffiti you like 2 spt + 1 pencil to link 2 spt together =========================== Tutorial:

Spoiler1) xpower grip + sailor grip have there rings already, you need to cut 8 rings of xpower, blue sailor grip = 2-2-2-2-1 rings, red sailor grip, 2-2-2-2-1 rings 2) cut 2 spt by a saw at which distance between "C" letter of Crayola is 1,5cm then link them together by pencil & paper tape (this is a normal step in most of mods ^_^) 3)With one piece of graffiti picture you can print them with exactly size at 1st or if it was bigger (like me here) you can cut with width: 3,5->4cm, length: touch the "S" letter start from the head in: 4) Use a small piece of clear decal (in picture) to cover them from head of the body: 5) Put all sailor rings + xpower rings in the head without damaging the picture (both rings have good stretchability, so it was not so hard)+ follow this order in pic: 6) With last piece of graffiti picture you can print them with exactly size at 1st, or if it was bigger (like me here) you can cut with width: 3,5->4cm, length: touch the "S" letter of both spt body 7) Cutting a piece of clear decal , must bigger than the body's graffiti picture +Then open glue out and stretch the clear decal (you can using heavy stuffs put on 2 sides to the keep the glue part constant flatly) then carefully putting the picture on the glue side (of course the picture must facing out) 8) Remove excess glue pieces then cover the body with the new outsert (it looked very nice now) 9) With 2 "hold tip" parts, you just need small pieces of paper tape on and then you can put them in to both spt body 10) Last thing, swiving fitting 2 af tips on the body & done (in the picture I used a white silicon grip to cover half part of tips , tend to make it smaller like Spinsticks tip, don't have them is fine)
    PS: with the outsert of the mod, i just saw you most easy step to make the good outsert , however, if you can print outsert by yourself, it will be easier :blush: _ Althought it is a fake one, but also using good materials, however you can change the materials (substitutes like i write at materials list) price will be about 3-4$ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFGlE1txnFc (RED+ BLUE) Picture of ring hoops (sub for sailor grips) + different outsert + VIDEO
    Spoilerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1k6-MjtC2c
    =========================== Q/A:

2. BoM
    Date: Sun, Jun 1 2014 13:33:12

Lol...... just buy one xD

3. Zen
    Date: Sun, Jun 1 2014 13:58:55

It's not bad, but i don't think anyone here spin Spinsticks. Very nice tutorial though. I like the use of the screw on the front of the airfit. Good Job Regards Zen