UPSB v4

Member Introductions / I probably should've introduced myself earlier

1. nv16
    Date: Fri, May 30 2014 12:18:24

You might have seen me in the shout box lately and I've had this account since february last year and have only just started actually using it so I thought I'd introduce myself. Anyways, I've been able to spin for like around 1.5 years but for a large amount of that time I wasn't actually learning anything new, just kind of spinning my pen absentmindedly while listening in class or whatever, so imo I'm not that good for someone who's been spinning for that long For all of that time until two days ago I was spinning two different modified any-x mods, mainly because its a retractable mod that I can use at school, but two days ago I got my first penwish order, a comssa waterfall and a buster cyl, I must say, spinning the waterfall is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much nicer than the any-x's that I was spinning (4cm more spinning space makes a hell of a lot of difference) So yeah, I'm gonna try be an active member and regularly use the shoutbox and contribute to posts and hopefully that's encourage me to start learning new tricks again.

2. Laugh
    Date: Fri, May 30 2014 13:43:24

nv16 wrote: You might have seen me in the shout box lately and I've had this account since february last year and have only just started actually using it so I thought I'd introduce myself. Anyways, I've been able to spin for like around 1.5 years but for a large amount of that time I wasn't actually learning anything new, just kind of spinning my pen absentmindedly while listening in class or whatever, so imo I'm not that good for someone who's been spinning for that long For all of that time until two days ago I was spinning two different modified any-x mods, mainly because its a retractable mod that I can use at school, but two days ago I got my first penwish order, a comssa waterfall and a buster cyl, I must say, spinning the waterfall is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much nicer than the any-x's that I was spinning (4cm more spinning space makes a hell of a lot of difference) So yeah, I'm gonna try be an active member and regularly use the shoutbox and contribute to posts and hopefully that's encourage me to start learning new tricks again.
    Welcome! I guess you probably don't have any questions about the board, but still if you just want to talk, hit me up :P

3. fang
    Date: Fri, May 30 2014 14:00:55

Welcome on the board, feel free to ask questions! ;)

4. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, May 30 2014 14:05:17

yow, u know me...hit me up whenever im sure we'll have a really fun time together (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5. Reason
    Date: Fri, May 30 2014 14:25:42

yup welcome! i know we have talked before so you know who i am. let me know if you need any help with anything! :)

6. Xzeria
    Date: Tue, Jun 3 2014 19:02:35

:welcome: