UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / JuS Led DC Mod

1. junier
    Date: Thu, May 29 2014 05:36:31

=========================== =========================== JuS Led DC Mod Length:21,5 cm Weight: normal Style: Double Sided, Nonretractable, Led =========================== Materials List: 1 xpower 6 ring hoops 2 grip carriers of Airfit pen 2 firefly led (usually using for bike or car) 1 spt body =========================== Show materials, i did some easy steps like cut half of xpower grip & cut the head of spt =========================== Tutorial: ===========================

Spoiler[SIZE="4"][B]1) Take the lampshade out of leds[/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="4"]2) Cut the "hold tip" part of af's grip carriers (about 2cm or 2,5cm are fine)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]3) Using clear duct tape to cover the tail of "hold tip" part from step 2 till they fit in the hole of af's grip carriers.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]4) cover the rest of "hold tip" part in step 3 with paper tape till they can fit into the led:[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="5"][B]5) Now, it is very obvious with what to do with ring hoops and xpower grip[/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="4"]6) With help of some more duct tape, put 2 led cap in Spt body & done[/SIZE][/B]
    The great things about this JuS Led DC mod: _Leds are not handmade (Hardly to occur problem with leds, many corlors for combination) _Led just only light on when you spin _Also, its brightness very strong, this is some videos (lights around me still on) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGODio9GdGs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQhFFYUCLJM =========================== PS: i'm not so good at English :XD: So I used some words sound kind of strange may be (like "hold tip" part or grip carriers, fix me ^_^) but hope you like =========================== Q/A: [B]It Seem heavy with lights ?[/B] _It's weight is the same with BC through I think, not really heavy, b/c lights are hard plastic, not metal ^_^ [B]Affect spin abiliy (such skill like wiper, infinity) ?[/B] _Sure thing ^_^ it's led caps are big & no grip cover there so it is hard to spin those through, however, the tail of the led is not so big, we can use xpower grip to cover that part, it may work, a may look better, i think?? Take a look :p
    Spoiler CLIP >>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmwhwhex6NU<<

2. LightSpinner
    Date: Thu, May 29 2014 05:55:11

This is so cool, just it looks very difficult to find all these parts.

3. Reason
    Date: Thu, May 29 2014 11:47:28

oh i really like this. i may need to find those lights to make this. great looking mod! how does it spin though? it seems like the lights would make it very heavy...

4. junier
    Date: Thu, May 29 2014 13:10:34

Reason wrote: oh i really like this. i may need to find those lights to make this. great looking mod! how does it spin though? it seems like the lights would make it very heavy...
    Thanks u so much It's weight is the same with BC through I think, not really heavy, b/c lights are hard plastic, not metal

5. Zen
    Date: Thu, May 29 2014 15:54:08

In my opinion it doesn't look very nice. But i am positive you can make a sleeker design. You are a great modder so i am not surprised. Great job. :clap:

6. Soren
    Date: Fri, May 30 2014 01:17:57

@Xzeria

7. nv16
    Date: Fri, May 30 2014 03:29:51

The way it lights up is hella cool but those massive bits on the ends dont look that great and look like they could affect the spinnability a little when it comes to stuff like wipers

8. Solar
    Date: Fri, May 30 2014 12:22:40

wow the lighting is good

9. RPD
    Date: Sat, May 31 2014 12:08:12

amazing the spinning efect, good job :D