UPSB v4

General Discussion / How To Execute Tricks Properly?

1. SPMx
    Date: Sun, May 18 2014 02:30:24

Hi Guys, I'm Mark and I'm just New Here i know I Been asking how to Manipulate/Execute Tricks Properly? Ex. how to do this trick is it palm up or palm down? I asked it becoz some of the pen spinners told me that my execution is not correct/properly Heres The Example of my videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOUfZYT1F1Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu0K4Lsk5wQ&list=UUPYpWfGfycX3Ez1-wGwXm-g Thanks, P.S THis Is My first thread post.

2. DioBrando
    Date: Sun, May 18 2014 04:17:44

u need to spin bumblebee LED buster or VGG menowa mod

3. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, May 18 2014 04:26:52

Most likely your camera angle is making it seem like your execution is bad. :/ Just a thought.

4. Tigres
    Date: Sun, May 18 2014 05:02:26

@spinnermark 3 parts: [B]angle[/B] you really need to fix your angle, so people can actually see what you are doing. since you spinning is shown in top-ish front of the camera, we can only see the tips of your fingers. Try to put camera in a higher view or look at the angles that the GOOD spinners use. [B]structure[/B] your combo's structure is completely out of control. It is clear that you did not plan through your combo. Your combo should have ended at :12 at your first video, after the bakfall, but you just continued spinning and chose an alternate finisher was less appealing (aka the haitua). Also, you are constantly using the same linkage consisting sonic, twisted sonic and flta rev, in the beginning of the combo, near the bakfall, and even before your horrible finisher. Your should not repeat the same thing 3 times in one combo x.x. [B]execution[/B] this is important. overall your combo is horribly executed. especially the :04 part of your first video. Even thought you may have intentionally done that "fancy" trick of yours, it simply looks like a mistake. You would have to have better control on that pen if you want to make your spinning "fancy"

5. Manman!
    Date: Sun, May 18 2014 15:17:41

You should try to do the tricks you know very well and practice the new tricks you just learned about and before filming your combo. In my opinion though.

6. Pen Ninja
    Date: Tue, May 20 2014 06:34:12

"Execution" isn't so much about whether you've done a trick right or wrong. As long as the pen performs the action that defines the trick (eg. The pen spins around the index finger, for an index around) then you've technically done the trick correctly. "Execution" in this sense refers to how cleanly you can do a move. Effective spinning generally looks like tricks are done smoothly and with easy. The less you seem to struggle, the more impressive it looks. This is more noticeable over a whole combo than it is any single trick, if you're constantly stalling in your links between different tricks and the combo looks as though you're about to drop it every 2 seconds, the chances are that the execution of the combo was pretty terrible. Keep working on tricks until you can do them with ease and make it look that way.