UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / 2 Year Solo ~ Twine

1. Twine
    Date: Thu, Sep 9 2010 07:05:52

[video=youtube;XWzgffIYpN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWzgffIYpN0[/video] So fail ._. (vid quality will increase very soon, just uploaded)

2. song
    Date: Thu, Sep 9 2010 10:10:13

really nice spinning!my new fav spinner in upsb!!some of ur linkages are really awesome u didn do ur best for last round in pscg,lol

3. neoknux_009
    Date: Thu, Sep 9 2010 11:58:08

wow O_O youve gotten so much better. i liked the music and editing actaully ^^ i like how it was short, nice and compact and shows ur skills. I think it was missing some of your 2p2h though, cause i think u were once training it.

4. Twine
    Date: Tue, Oct 5 2010 02:40:56

Bumping... replies anyone else :'(

5. Jokerx7
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 04:10:27

I like your style. But you didn't catch the pen in the last trick, and I didn't like when you took the pen with your two hands in the last trick. An air trick would be better. All the other tricks were pretty good, why you put the one that you fail as the last?

6. mhig
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 04:21:13

A little long for a solo in my opinion. That is just my opinion so you can choose to ignore it or take it into whatever consideration you may take it to. I feel that when you spin pens.. First of all shorten the pen. I understand that you have small hands however I feel that the pen is moving mostly because of the physics partly coming from your fingers. It really looks like your fingers are struggling to get the pen do what you want it to do. Definitely one of the points I would recommend is to consistently practice tricks so that you control every single part of it. In my opinion it looks best when controlled as such. I also feel that solo videos reveal a uniqueness of spinners. Because every person is different and their analyzing pen spinning is different spinners tend to have different styles. I want to see you develop your style more. I say this because I see potential. It looks a little rough but it can look pretty good if you work on that. Anyway either choose to ignore this post completely, flame me for all I care, or whatever. This is my simple opinion.

7. Twine
    Date: Sat, Oct 9 2010 07:33:39

I HATE YOU @mhig AND DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!!! DDD: jks Thanks a lot for that. This was the sort of comment I was looking far :D. I'm really gonna listen to what you said and develope my style better and use smaller / lighter pens. Thanks sooooooooo much