UPSB v4

Battlezone / Invertor

1. Vektor
    Date: Mon, May 12 2014 17:47:56

Pretty simple as a game. It's a two player game. Player one will upload a combo with its breakdown. And the other player copies it. INVERTED. I mean player two will have to do all the tricks from last to the first. The first player will make a post with his combo and breakdown. So simple(until you don't make a combo that is too hard to invert). And the winner will be chosen by UPSB members. Total votes in one day will decide the winner. Just post a quick reply with the name of the player you wanna vote. Cool?

2. LighT*
    Date: Mon, May 12 2014 19:16:33

Spinner_Zap wrote: Pretty simple as a game. It's a two player game. Player one will upload a combo with its breakdown. And the other player copies it. INVERTED. I mean player two will have to do all the tricks from last to the first. The first player will make a post with his combo and breakdown. So simple(until you don't make a combo that is too hard to invert). And the winner will be chosen by UPSB members. Total votes in one day will decide the winner. Just post a quick reply with the name of the player you wanna vote. Cool?
    Wow, I really like the concept of this game :) HOWEVER, the issue is that not all tricks have inverses(?). Take for example a thumbaround. This means we would have to leave a TA out of the combo, however that does impose more of a challenge and can help make more interesting linkages ^^. Alrighty, lets play this game :D!

3. Zen
    Date: Mon, May 12 2014 19:35:16

I agree with @LighT*. There are only a handful of tricks that have an inverse. I don't even think [B]all[/B]of the fundamentals have inverses. You are going to have a tough time doing this. Here is what i suggest. Basic Tack-On game rules but when you make the combo and have a trick that has a inverse in your combo then you can tell your opponent to do the "inverse" of the trick. The idea is to pick tricks in YOUR combo and tell your opponents to the Inverse in THEIR combo. Although this as i am typing it really sounds dumb. Whatever.

4. ShadowParadox
    Date: Mon, May 12 2014 20:00:28

I think what zap means is that the combo is done reversed instead of inversed. Which would be quite hard to do. So a good practise for anyone wanting to do reverse spinning

5. Zkhan
    Date: Mon, May 12 2014 20:36:36

This is essentially the Copy Combo Game with altered rules or a full combo Tack-On challenge. If you're interested in starting this game, then I suggest you post a combo in the Advanced Tack-On thread along with your challenge guidelines. /closed