UPSB v4

Battlezone / [Battle] ChowCow VS Reason

1. ChowCow
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 04:36:26

Alright we both did the no index finger handicap just cause yolo (lol jk idk why he did it but I did it to train my pinky and ring) ChowCow: http://youtu.be/uZn2FjPTD-A Reason: http://youtu.be/h5olR3dfbOc I lost BIG TIME lol please if you can give me criticism cause i need it lol

2. Reason
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 05:51:09

i think you have a better chance than you think... good combo. you have some cool links, but i think you should improve on execution and your angle. good luck!

3. SiL
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 06:41:00

Reason's was smoother and and more creative and I liked it more Chowcow's combo was really good too. But i think u stumbled a bit at 0:22 and there was some off cams, but overall it was good. This is quite a close fight. Im sorry ChowCow, I'm voting for Reason.

4. Penfond
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 08:53:34

I wish I could be half as you guys. ...that was speechless!

5. spenpinner
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 16:28:39

Pffffff...hmmm. chowchow, you put in a more difficult combo, but I think you were biting off more than you could chew which sacrificed execution, also there were a few filler charges that I noticed were unappealing. And of course there was off-cam stuff. Still there is notable skill in your spinning. reason, you had good structure, good execution (except for the end but still better than chowchow's), good presentation, and difficult elements with your knuckle spins and counters. +1 reason

6. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 17:14:44

Chowcow don't add music and a 10 second intro video to your 15 second combo, Watching a video that is half intro is annoyong

7. Zen
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 19:23:30

Ceru Seiyu wrote: Chowcow don't add music and a 10 second intro video to your 15 second combo, Watching a video that is half intro is annoyong
    Yeah i definitely agree. You are way too much like SuperVValrus. Seriously. Your combo was nice but i feel it was stressed. There was no fluidity. You might have won if you had spun with your index finger. Cockiness?