UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / EffecT 3 Years Solo

1. EffecT
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 01:09:49

[video=youtube;DM1Bho9joXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM1Bho9joXA[/video] [READ] i proudly present my 3rd year solo this year! its been awhile since i've left UPSB for a long time. since having guests in solos is too mainstream, this year i did my solo without asking any guests :p there is good news and bad news. the good news is,.im glad i could finish this project before my term one exam starts :D and for the bad news.. im gonna leave pen spinning after this last project for months, as i'm gonna focus into studying first, and i'll be back. time has been tragically fast and pen spinning has taken me to the third year. everything now has changed, its 2014. i've left pen spinning over the few months, and im lucky because i still could spin satisfyingly. 3 years has been such a wonderful journey, i' ve never regret to spin. what i wanna say is, i really love pen spinning. i would like to thank all of my friends, still supporting me with pen spinning from the beginning when i was a beginner! i love you all! besides, even if i leave pen spinning for months, i'll still not quit. even if i did quit, i'll only quit for maybe days,weeks,months,years, and that doesnt mean FOREVER. last but not least, i would like to say thank you to @i.suk my super idolll, your videos have been so insipiring to me thats why i could spin like this, without you i would still be such a noob right now! thank you everyone! song used: Madeon ft. Ellie Goulding- Stay Awake (High Frequency Extended Version) software used: Sony Vegas Pro 11 Please watch in 720p or 1080p to enjoy the video to its maximum. enjoy and thank you for watching! ©Copyright Effect Productionz™ 2014®.

2. LighT*
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 04:26:24

Great video man, you where cool, hope you come back really soon :)

3. EffecT
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 05:41:49

thanks mate, i will be back soon :)

4. jaredftw
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 07:11:58

nice solo vid, goodluck on your studies!

5. Manman!
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 09:26:38

OMG! still god! hows it going dude? and the mouse pad is still alive!

6. EffecT
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 09:39:36

yeshh, im taking care of the mousepad as good as i can hehe. its fine. haha thanks! :D

7. Vort3x
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 11:04:04

your such a pro dude good luck on the studies

8. EffecT
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 12:44:58

@Vort3x thanks mate! im just an average haha. thanks for the compliment :p

9. Obstracized
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 13:15:43

You never fail to impress me, EffecT. Amazing Solo. Well Done. I look forward to your Upcoming Videos, my friend. Until then, Good Luck in your Future. :)

10. EffecT
    Date: Mon, May 12 2014 10:56:43

@Obstracized wow thanks for that compliment my friend. you too! thanks! :)