UPSB v4

Battlezone / Court34 vs. Solid

1. Court34
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 23:47:28

Solid:[video=youtube;N4edMnGxOa8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4edMnGxOa8[/video] Court34:[video=youtube;tWnQQ7UHtq4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWnQQ7UHtq4[/video]

2. Solid
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 01:44:38

i think solids combo was well... SOLID..YEEEEEEAHHHHH

3. Enkronidus
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 02:15:22

Why are you guys so spammy. Yo.

4. Zen
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 02:18:58

Lol i know right? @Court34

5. Court34
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 02:22:47

Sigh. If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. I'm not very good at combos anyway this was just for fun. Please don't type negative things.

6. Dern Goid
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 02:29:33

Its not hate or anything, @Zen is just stating an observation and also some constructive criticism.

7. Voracity
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 02:33:45

Solid combo, solid

8. Zen
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 02:35:55

Court34 wrote: Sigh. If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. I'm not very good at combos anyway this was just for fun. Please don't type negative things.
    Whoa whoa, what? As Dern said i was just stating an observation and to be honest i think you should take it. I was merely adding on to what @Enkronidus said, so why didn't you tell him what you told me? I mean it may seem i am acting condescendingly but i guarantee you this was not my intention. So if i offended you i apologize. But your statement isn't really justified. sigh Whatever like you said this is just for fun.

9. Enkronidus
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 02:58:26

How is that offensive? It's an observable fact, not opinion. =/ I'm not making fun of anyone. I didn't know that you guys battle just for fun. Also didn't know that you guys don't want constructive critisms. Sorry.

10. Court34
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 03:06:47

I never said any of you two were making front of me. I just felt a bit offended the way you two worded things. Don't take it the wrong way. You can leave constructive Critism, Just try to phrase it better. :)

11. Solid
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 03:23:52

Hey thank you guys for commenting I won't he on for a while I'm so sorry my computer reset everything and deleted evertlything I'm using my phone ATM #PRAYFORSOLID!!

12. Zen
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 03:54:04

Court34 wrote: I never said any of you two were making front of me. I just felt a bit offended the way you two worded things. Don't take it the wrong way. You can leave constructive Critism, Just try to phrase it better. :)
    Well we were commenting on both Solid and you. You just went defensive for no reason. And do you realize that your combo was spammy also? This was the main point of my comment. Constructive "Criticism" (not critism) is meant to help the person who wants it. If by being constructive we are being "mean" then why want it? The entire premise behind a Constructive Criticism is to gather the opinions of peers and try to better yourself. Constructive Criticism can be interpreted however you want but it is meant to be beneficial to the benefactor. Therefore i am not in the wrong and there is no reason to "phrase it better". Just know that Constructive Criticism is a valuable thing. Also your grammar is just *sigh. Seriously though "Any of you two"? You're going to Brooklyn Tech man fix your grammar. This is not even coherent. Anyway before this post is reported as off topic i would just like to say, Court's finisher was decent. It saved the combo. (Although i really shouldn't talk) It is a close match, You guys spammed way too much. This is not a flame. I repeat not a flame. You will most likely misunderstand. It is merely [B]Constructive Criticism[/B] Got it?

13. SiL
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 04:37:18

appreciate the criticism and advice they are giving you. They can choose not to but they do so you can improve.

14. Enkronidus
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 05:29:01

I typed criticism wrong? Holy shit LOL

15. Court34
    Date: Tue, May 13 2014 20:40:30

Fine, Sorry if i overeacted. I was mad about something before, but i'm better now. I appreciate the constructive criticism. :)

16. Monk
    Date: Tue, May 13 2014 23:30:32

Combo looks almost similiar, but +1 Solid