UPSB v4

Member Introductions / hi guys!

1. KayIanEn
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 07:29:15

Hi everyone! My name is kenneth from singapore but currently based in japan for work purpose. I'm 23 this year so i hope it is not too late for me to pick up this cool hobby at this age as i only found out how cool and fun penspinning can be only like a week ago! I used to think penspinning is super irritating because people around me tried to do it and keep dropping their pens..till i saw some awesome video last week! Gonna get a pen of my own for spinning at daiso in an hour time, hopefully i can get a right pen and start learning it! Please advise and guide me along! どうぞよろしくお願いします!

2. LufXax
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 07:36:18

sup man welcome to the board,also a newbie spinner here from SG :)

3. SiL
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 07:36:23

singapore pride :)

4. SkyAce
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 08:57:06

Yay welcome

5. jaredftw
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 09:45:10

Welcome! feel free to ask questions about pen spinning! Have fun.

6. Xzeria
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 10:59:30

Hoi there. Pm or message me in the 'Shoutbox' if you need help with anything. :^)

7. Enkronidus
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 12:59:28

Hello! And welcome to UPSB. :welcome:

8. Soren
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 14:20:33

Sounds like you have good work opportunities. Welcome

9. Giotto
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 14:53:47

Hi and welcome man:D!

10. Vektor
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 15:34:06

yo man! Welcome! Hope you have lot of fun here like me and be a nive spinner. I hope u keep this hobby for your whole life. Buy a waterfall mod. Its the best mod i ever got to see! Or a buster cyl. Its heavy but you can learn all tricks on it easily.

11. KayIanEn
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 15:48:46

hi all! everyone here is so active eh hehehe! yeah.. sacrificed my childhood for studies, missed lots of fun including penspin! =/ I BOUGHT 3 PENS AFTER WORK JUST NOW HAHAHA!! gonna post the pics later, please suggest which to use thanks! =D anyone in japan currently? x.x

12. KayIanEn
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 15:49:45

Spinner_Zap wrote: yo man! Welcome! Hope you have lot of fun here like me and be a nive spinner. I hope u keep this hobby for your whole life. Buy a waterfall mod. Its the best mod i ever got to see! Or a buster cyl. Its heavy but you can learn all tricks on it easily.
    maybe after i learn some basics... =/ totally don't know anything about pen spin now LOL!

13. Junjiy
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 16:28:30

Hey, welcome! You're never too old to learn :D

14. Zen
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 16:36:33

Welcome to the boards, if you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime about anything. I wish to spread some of my knowledge to you! I hope you have a good time here! Regards Zen

15. Pixels
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 16:42:00

Oh. il be in tokyo and hokkaido in June :D The Japanese already have their own board, so hardly frequent around here. hmmm i hardly see anyone pick up psing at this age. Good luck tho.

16. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 16:49:02

Dont forget me XD:Welcome to the board if u need any help with anything be it the board or pen spinning itself then feel free to ask me. I hope u have as much fun here as we all do. Be sure to hang out in the shoutbox if u have any questions or want a chat. Btw make a dr comzta mod. Same weight as waterfall but better XD

17. KayIanEn
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 17:28:15

Pixels wrote: Oh. il be in tokyo and hokkaido in June :D The Japanese already have their own board, so hardly frequent around here. hmmm i hardly see anyone pick up psing at this age. Good luck tho.
    HAHAHA yeah man i think im too old for it too! but.. trying to re-live the childhood that i missed =/

18. KayIanEn
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 17:29:17

ShadowParadox wrote: Dont forget me XD:Welcome to the board if u need any help with anything be it the board or pen spinning itself then feel free to ask me. I hope u have as much fun here as we all do. Be sure to hang out in the shoutbox if u have any questions or want a chat. Btw make a dr comzta mod. Same weight as waterfall but better XD
    ahhhh thanks! but i don't know whats a dr comzta mod hahaha! totally new to this now xD

19. KayIanEn
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 17:33:57

How do i post pictures from my laptop to the reply? x.x

20. fang
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 20:19:35

Ohey and welcome on the board. Please read the rules, we have a policy not to double post, we have an edit button so you can edit your previous post, that will prevent it. To answer your question, there is a button (3th from the right) on the top when you reply. This can upload photo's and picture from the computer. If you have more questions or you doubt about your actions, feel free to PM me or someone else (most people here are very helpful) Also open for chatting and stuff. Happy posting! ;)

21. KayIanEn
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 20:23:46

hi fang! Thanks! sorry for the double post =D got to go, see you guys around!

22. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 21:19:10

KayIanEn wrote: ahhhh thanks! but i don't know whats a dr comzta mod hahaha! totally new to this now xD
    Thats fine. A dr comzta mod is a medium weight mod used a lot by @fang yes it is 3th

23. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 21:34:17

Here's the tutorial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peF6eK8H9do