UPSB v4

Board Help / Post Count

1. Soren
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 01:52:09

Is there a way to find out your total post count? That includes posts in all sections of the forum.

2. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 02:45:42

Supergirl wrote: Is there a way to find out your total post count? That includes posts in all sections of the forum.
    Go to your User Profile. Click the About Me tab. At the bottom, you will find your forum statistics.

3. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 06:54:18

Zkhan wrote: Go to your User Profile. Click the About Me tab. At the bottom, you will find your forum statistics.
    I think soren means all posts ever like the ones in off topic that doesnt count as posts. To view those u need to go on yoir profile, go to find all posts and click on last. Simple arithmetic *multiply page number by ten* then add whatever reamins

4. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 07:42:20

ShadowParadox wrote: I think soren means all posts ever like the ones in off topic that doesnt count as posts. To view those u need to go on yoir profile, go to find all posts and click on last. Simple arithmetic *multiply page number by ten* then add whatever reamins
    You can't view every single post you've ever made. My history only goes back to 2012, when I have posts as early as 2010. Looks like there's a max number of display results. EDIT:// I found out that you can use the Advanced Search to find all posts by a single user. You can then toggle the results to be displayed, by date, in ascending order.

5. Gash
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 08:08:48

Can I have my post count resetted to 0?

6. Xzeria
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 11:08:23

Gash wrote: Can I have my post count resetted to 0?
    Why would you want that? Do you mean they should just reset the counter to 0? Seems kinda meaningless... Allso your 'rank' or whatever, Ps-addict, member, etc is based on your postcount. It would just create problems.

7. Soren
    Date: Tue, May 13 2014 22:48:42

Zkhan wrote: You can't view every single post you've ever made. My history only goes back to 2012, when I have posts as early as 2010. Looks like there's a max number of display results. EDIT:// I found out that you can use the Advanced Search to find all posts by a single user. You can then toggle the results to be displayed, by date, in ascending order.
    All I'm getting are threads made by me. Can you screenshot me all the search parameters to enable me to search for all my posts. @Zkhan

8. Soren
    Date: Fri, May 16 2014 12:05:14

@Zkhan please

9. Soren
    Date: Wed, May 21 2014 22:48:28

Sorry for spam but you're ignoring me. @Zkhan ? If you're busy just say so. But this only really takes 5 min max.

10. Zkhan
    Date: Wed, May 21 2014 23:55:01

Supergirl wrote: Sorry for spam but you're ignoring me. @Zkhan ? If you're busy just say so. But this only really takes 5 min max.
    Yo! I just saw this. For some reason I'm not getting mention notifications from the Board Related subforum. Sorry about that. Click: Advanced Search Click: Search Multiple Content Types Toggle: Search Types>Posts Username:_______ [exact name] Find Posts: Any Date and Newer (I dont believe this actually matters) Sort Results By: Date___Ascending Order Hope this helps. :) Again, sorry I didnt see this. I've been busy with forum maintenance stuff and school.
    Spoiler But seriously though, there's no need to triple post. You could've PM'd me :P

11. Soren
    Date: Thu, May 22 2014 12:10:28

Zkhan wrote: Yo! I just saw this. For some reason I'm not getting mention notifications from the Board Related subforum. Sorry about that. Click: Advanced Search Click: Search Multiple Content Types Toggle: Search Types>Posts Username:_______ [exact name] Find Posts: Any Date and Newer (I dont believe this actually matters) Sort Results By: Date___Ascending Order Hope this helps. :) Again, sorry I didnt see this. I've been busy with forum maintenance stuff and school.
    Spoiler But seriously though, there's no need to triple post. You could've have PM'd me :P
    Thanks for the reply, but I'm still just getting threads made by me.

12. Zkhan
    Date: Thu, May 22 2014 19:43:51

Supergirl wrote: Thanks for the reply, but I'm still just getting threads made by me.
    Isn't that what you wanted? Or did you want to see all individual posts? As you know, those can be located on your user profile. Unfortunately, you can't view posts past the 500 mark. The limit can be increased. However, doing so would severely slow the server/search features down and, according to admin comments on vbulletin help forums, would give an error message. Sorry about that.