1. Zombo
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 04:10:15

http://worldps.org/wc14/?p=83

2. AirGear
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 04:49:09

PSH fighting!

3. Ivabra
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 08:48:43

JEB shoulda lost. Easily. Thanks again penspinning for showing such logical results

4. neoknux_009
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 09:07:13

Ivabra wrote: JEB shoulda lost. Easily. Thanks again penspinning for showing such logical results
    mmm... i agree TWPS should be in the finals. But at the same i time...i dont think TWPS should have won "easily" . It was a close match. Particularly the doubles.

5. jaredftw
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 10:18:20

Yeah thought it was pretty close. Was rooting for TWPS though

6. i.suk
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 11:29:27

Ivabra wrote: JEB shoulda lost. Easily. Thanks again penspinning for showing such logical results
    for me, the 3 battles were close, mksft won (i agree with this), imo JEB doubles should've lost, but i guess black bg+handwaving gives bonus points even in 2014 =(

7. Ivabra
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 12:54:45

TWPS' double was more original, the thing is that JEB misplayed it with Menowa, usually he kinda takes advantage of everything because he's so strong, but in this double he was not as dominant as he could have been, seriously they shouldn't have won and they won again because of Ivabra parody : Judgement 101

8. Soren
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 16:16:59

Line up?

9. spinnerwings
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 16:51:08

Menowa:3+4+3+8 secs Ozone:7+12+9 secs Menowa have not a combo over 10 seconds,and Ozone's length of the video is over 25 secs. How do you think,@Zombo?

10. ShadowParadox
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 17:18:56

Supergirl wrote: Line up?
    Due on the 10th of may

11. Leon[HKPSA]
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 19:19:22

How dare you doubt JEB's strength. #JEBislife

12. ChainBreak
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 20:20:44

#JEB_SO_STRONK

13. Zen
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 22:07:14

Lol, i figured JEB would end up in the finals. Might win too.... Also @spinnerwings whatever man. It's the finals. Their combo was actually pretty fluid in terms of transition. And it's Menowa* not "Memowa".

14. Zombo
    Date: Tue, May 6 2014 03:12:19

spinnerwings wrote: Memowa:3+4+3+8 secs Ozone:7+12+9 secs Memowa have not a combo over 10 seconds,and Ozone's length of the video is over 25 secs. How do you think,@Zombo?
    no one reported to me before the results were in, so i didn't see the problem. unfortunately it's too late now to change results. the only penalty I caught was to GSB for lateness.

15. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, May 6 2014 19:41:21

Zombo wrote: no one reported to me before the results were in, so i didn't see the problem. unfortunately it's too late now to change results. the only penalty I caught was to GSB for lateness.
    Apply the penalty and observe the judging as a result. It's been one day, it's not too late. also the JEB double should have been judged as harshly as Hippo's and Eriror's video last WC, and this one wasn't even composed as good as that. Ugh. What garbage and an absurd turnout of results this world cup, just fire everyone already and don't host another world event until this bs is fixed

16. Pudels Kern
    Date: Tue, May 6 2014 22:12:09

Ceru Seiyu wrote: also the JEB double should have been judged as harshly as Hippo's and Eriror's video last WC, and this one wasn't even composed as good as that. Ugh. What garbage and an absurd turnout of results this world cup, just fire everyone already and don't host another world event until this bs is fixed
    The Scores are pretty equal. Also the UPSB double did win so what does it matter that the scores aren't as high as you'd expect. In both cases the win was secured with better presentation and theme. The only problem this year is that we have less judges. WC12 had 10-12 and now it's 5-8 and some of them don't even submit detailed scores. That makes the results less significant and more prone to randomness. If you want to fire the few people who still put time and effort into this WC there will be nothing left.

17. Van
    Date: Wed, May 7 2014 01:23:30

Pudels Kern wrote: http://oi59.tinypic.com/2pphkpe.jpg The Scores are pretty equal. Also the UPSB double did win so what does it matter that the scores aren't as high as you'd expect. In both cases the win was secured with better presentation and theme. The only problem this year is that we have less judges. WC12 had 10-12 and now it's 5-8 and some of them don't even submit detailed scores. That makes the results less significant and more prone to randomness. If you want to fire the few people who still put time and effort into this WC there will be nothing left.
    :clap:

18. ShadowParadox
    Date: Wed, May 7 2014 07:10:06

Cant u just leave it....whats done is done

19. spinnerwings
    Date: Wed, May 7 2014 11:18:19

Menowa:3+4+3+(8) secs Ozone:7+12+9=(28) secs Menowa have not a combo exceed 10 secs,and Ozone's length of the video is exceed 25 secs,it's a foul precisely. We think we just need to judge the videos before sending the result to you,and you will help every video to deal with the part of any foul.Although the result is release,but it still is a precise foul,can't without dealing with it. Sorry,@Zombo.I think maybe you should revise the rule,adding the time limit to be 30 secs next year.It will not lead some people to exceed the time limit easily.

20. Inn0cent
    Date: Wed, May 7 2014 11:54:49

@spinnerwings u sure? menowa was spinning the whole video

21. neoknux_009
    Date: Wed, May 7 2014 14:27:54

i somewhat agree with @spinnerwings . If the combos are not within the proper time limits (i am not sure...i did not check...but that should be for judges etc to do...) then it should at least be officially addressed. Considering it was so close, everything matters.

22. DioBrando
    Date: Thu, May 8 2014 09:37:23

JEB DOUBLES WON BCUZ THEY USED 2 HAND ND THTS WAT U GNT LERN THT PS SMOOVING STYLE WEN U USE THE LEFT HAND AND SPIN BOOFE HAND LIKE MENOWA AND VGG WHO ENECOPOORATE THAT ASSPECKS INTO PERN SPINNING ALSO TO CREATE A VIRGIN OF STILE THAT IS JEB IN PRACTICE THAT CAN BECOME PRACKTICEL. GO JEB AND MENOWA SENpai..

23. RPD
    Date: Thu, May 8 2014 19:43:41

@Zombo We should check if the final result changes with those penalties. If it doesn't, then ok. But if it changes... the thing gets serious.

24. Soren
    Date: Sat, May 10 2014 01:49:01

Even if its late, penalty should be applied or at least have something done rather than ignore it.

25. spinnerwings
    Date: Sun, May 11 2014 01:58:50

@RPD found the problem of the video,too.It's very important to us.