UPSB v4

Battlezone / ChowCow VS ?

1. ChowCow
    Date: Mon, Apr 28 2014 00:14:05

Looking to have a unique battle, i'll explain later looking for someone around the 1.5 year experience mark leave a comment if ya wanna battle meh deadline: whenever you post yours Time Limit: unlimited Uniuqe aspect: No index finger slots (12, t1, 14, 13, etc) I wont use my index finger either as long as you dont so yeah game on?

2. Solid
    Date: Mon, Apr 28 2014 00:30:05

Wot. thats new. lol taping the index finger to the palm lel. /not in just passing by

3. Zen
    Date: Mon, Apr 28 2014 00:44:16

It's not really fair if you suggest the unique aspect. You could have been practicing for ages with your index finger taped down. How about you guys let the public decide the unique aspect?

4. ChowCow
    Date: Mon, Apr 28 2014 00:58:59

-.- who the heck practices with their index finger taped up... plus i said the deadline was whenever but whatevs what would you like the unique aspect to be because i find regular battles boring

5. Gash
    Date: Mon, Apr 28 2014 03:19:03

You can battle @DioBrando for he is also a follower of Ktrinh.

6. DioBrando
    Date: Mon, Apr 28 2014 07:49:01

ktrinh is god

7. spenpinner
    Date: Mon, Apr 28 2014 17:31:45

Zen wrote: It's not really fair if you suggest the unique aspect. You could have been practicing for ages with your index finger taped down. How about you guys let the public decide the unique aspect?
    he could also have been practicing for ages without his finger taped down. So does that make it unfair to battle with your index fingers not taped down?

8. Zen
    Date: Mon, Apr 28 2014 19:22:48

spenpinner wrote: he could also have been practicing for ages without his finger taped down. So does that make it unfair to battle with your index fingers not taped down?
    I understand you are trying to pull some reverse psychology on me, but that doesn't apply in your case. You are saying that it would also be unfair to battle with someone else regularly because they would have been practicing, according to MY logic. But this is incorrect. MY logic is that it is unfair to battle someone else with a handicap YOU came up with, because you could have been practicing spinning with the handicap. ( And to be honest Who wouldn't? A battle is a battle). Spinning with a handicap differs from spinning regularly. When you are spinning regularly, you use all of your fingers.

9. ChowCow
    Date: Mon, Apr 28 2014 22:47:45

-.- @Zen fine whatever regular old boring battle then... although you dont believe me, i haven't actually practiced with my index finger taped down...i just thought it was a cool nifty idea but way to be like almost every single other member on upsb and shut out any new idea to make penspinning a bit more then...well penspinning whatever

10. Zen
    Date: Tue, Apr 29 2014 01:38:35

[QUOTE=ChowCow;281464]-.- @Court34, get over here.

11. Solid
    Date: Tue, Apr 29 2014 01:48:46

@Court34 but this guy is alot better. and i do think the idea of no index slot is nifty and new and different. and i have practiced with my index finger taped to my palm LOL it honestly helped me with finger slot distributions and flexibility.

12. Court34
    Date: Tue, Apr 29 2014 02:33:05

Don't dare mention my name against him. I want a battle, not a beatdown. I will lose. EDIT: Maybe.

13. ChowCow
    Date: Tue, Apr 29 2014 04:35:33

@Zen why are you even flaming me? i said whatever have it your way if anybody wants to battle me just say so, dont care if you do my special rule or not anymore

14. Reason
    Date: Tue, Apr 29 2014 05:11:02

1v1 me chowcow

15. ChowCow
    Date: Tue, Apr 29 2014 06:07:43

alright game on imma lose but less go whenever you want to post

16. Reason
    Date: Tue, Apr 29 2014 11:46:36

i wanna do it without index finger too. if you want, you can do it normal. it can be a handicap for me. how about we have the deadline be 5/10?

17. ChowCow
    Date: Tue, Apr 29 2014 14:34:24

yah that seems good i experimented like just not that a rubber band works well and that it's extremely difficult and harder then it looks

18. Zen
    Date: Tue, Apr 29 2014 19:26:29

ChowCow wrote: @Zen why are you even flaming me? i said whatever have it your way if anybody wants to battle me just say so, dont care if you do my special rule or not anymore
    I am not flaming you. sigh. Did you even read what i wrote? I said i was trying to give you advice. I also used the word "ignoramus", how subtle can you get? Reason vs ChowCow, should be pretty interesting. lol.

19. magoochy
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 23:10:55

Just so you know none of my ideas have ever been shut down on upsb, there's a lot of people on this board to be putting everyone in that kind of catagory. Most people here are extremely nice until you run into people like you who get mad another and insult them for giving you advice @ChowCow

20. magoochy
    Date: Mon, May 5 2014 23:12:43

Just so you know none of my ideas have ever been shut down on upsb, there's a lot of people on this board to be putting everyone in that kind of catagory. Most people here are extremely nice until you run into people like you who get mad at another and insult them for giving you advice @ChowCow Sorry phone made me send this twice And i'll battle you if you like I have been quite inactive lately but I'm pretty much 2.5 years but I'm really sloppy atm