UPSB v4

Member Introductions / New guy here, Greetings from Brazil

1. ManoPeps
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 15:25:31

Hey guys, I'm ManoPeps(or Pedro if you want to call me by my real name) from Brazil, I'm 18 years old. started penspinning back in 2011~2012 but stoped a year later for reasons I can't remember now. When I started I was really active in the old(now dead) BRPSB (Brazilian Board), I even won the BRTJR (brazilian tournament for spinners between 1 month and 1 year experience). Two weeks ago I was doing some tricks with my old mods and even created a new personal, so I decided to start penspinning again. I hope to make some new friends here and, if possible, get back with some old pals from BRPSB I just posted my mods in the "show your pens" thread if any of you guys want to see them. Again, nice to get back on penspinning, See ya~

2. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 15:34:16

Welcome to upsb! If u need any help with anything be it the board or pen spinning itself then feel free to ask me. I hope u have as much fun here as we all do :D @DArKT u brazilian right?

3. Solar
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 16:55:18

Well hello congratulations for that tournament winning you've mentioned, enjoy your stay here as possible :)

4. Junjiy
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 18:33:11

Welcome! Good job on winning that tournament, I'd like to see your spinning sometime!

5. ManoPeps
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 19:54:01

@Junjiy no need to congratulate me, it was back than, and it wasnt a really important tournamente, we had the BRT (Brazilian Tournament for the "veterans") which was really important and the secondary one BRTJR (for the newbies like me). When I get home I'll edit my post and put my YouTube channel on it so you can take a look on some old videos. Nice to meet you guys

6. Xzeria
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 21:01:57

Oi. Como vai sua vida? Welcome to the board. 8)

7. fang
    Date: Sat, Apr 26 2014 10:07:21

Welcome to UPSB! ;)

8. Giotto
    Date: Sun, Apr 27 2014 01:01:16

Welcome back and welcome to upsb:)