UPSB v4

Member Introductions / hi

1. Piana
    Date: Thu, Apr 24 2014 21:58:51

So hi, nice to be here after lurking at the edges of this site for a while. I don't really spin, since it turns out I'm an absolute and utter failure at nimbly manipulating a pen between my fingers. @Laugh tried teaching me the sonic and let's just say I'm a terrible student. That being said, she was the one who got me to join this place, so I still hold interest in penspinning! Outside of living on the Internet, I play violin and tennis, swim, ski, and compete in forensics (forensics speaking, not forensics science). I also read whenever I've got time, play some videogames, and write long and pointless pieces of fiction. Thanks for reading!

2. Reason
    Date: Thu, Apr 24 2014 22:34:52

welcome to the board! hmm... many people say that they arent good at spinning at first. sometimes it just takes putting a lot of time into practice. well, even if you dont spin much, im sure you can at least enjoy the community. there are plenty of other PS related hobbies you could take up. you could be a pen modder, a collab/solo video editor, or you could be an organizer of big projects. anyways, if you have any questions you can always ask me (im usually on shoutbox) or you can ask a moderator. enjoy your stay ^_^

3. Monk
    Date: Thu, Apr 24 2014 22:58:18

hi, listen to what reason said.

4. Dern Goid
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 00:07:15

Hi there Welcome to UPSB, as reason said, you just have to practice and put dedication towards PS and you'll get it. Remmember, everyone learns at their own pace, so take your time :) Anyways if you have any questions feel free to PM me as well as any mod or ask in the shoutbox ;) see you around.

5. Solid
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 00:49:21

aye lol i also play tennis and ski. you can ask me anything. welcome see ya around!!

6. Junjiy
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 01:51:49

Welcome! Practice is key to getting good. :D

7. Laugh
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 02:15:28

@Piana ah hello and welcome to the board. I may have made you do some questionable things in the past (i.e. extemp prose?!?) but this is not one of them ;) If you have any questions you can pm or you know, talk XD Also, I'm quitting forensics next year ^^ good riddance, Hardin!

8. DioBrando
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 06:32:33

u shuld try yo yoing

9. Xzeria
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 08:06:59

Hello and welcome. -(what reason said)- I'm allmost allways on european times and feel free to ask me about pretty much everything. I'm still a "noob"/intermediate spinner but I know quite a bit. Especially about modding because I enjoy that. 8)

10. jaredftw
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 08:30:11

"I still hold interest in penspinning!" That's good then! Just practice and you'll get better:D

11. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 09:26:10

Welcome to upsb! If u need any help with anything be it the board or pen spinning itself then feel free to ask me. I hope u have as much fun here as we all do :D

12. zej
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 10:54:19

welcome :) just keep practicing and practicing and you'll improve, okay?

13. fang
    Date: Fri, Apr 25 2014 21:17:41

Welcome on the board, feel free to ask questions! ;)

14. Giotto
    Date: Sun, Apr 27 2014 00:59:40

Welcome to upsb. Hope you like the board and gradually like pen spinning :welcome: Oh and what fiction do you write? I kinda like to read this fiction thingy xD @Laugh you'll quit forensic? Why? D:

15. Piana
    Date: Mon, Apr 28 2014 23:34:20

Thanks for all the greetings and encouragement everyone! I'll be sure to keep trying my hand at penspinning and hopefully I'll improve (: @Laugh is quitting because she got accepted into a high level music program that has a ton of schedule conflicts with forensics.

16. Zen
    Date: Tue, Apr 29 2014 01:43:58

Welcome to the board! As many people said, you can ask me any question at any time. I will be sure to try to answer. @Fro9man can vouch for me. Right? Anyway, hope you enjoy the forums and hopefully we can see some of your work, in the off-topic part of the forums.

17. abandonctrl
    Date: Tue, Apr 29 2014 06:37:59

Welcome and keep spinning don't give up!