UPSB v4

Board Help / My account is broken

1. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 11:52:43

Hi, whenever someone quotes me it doesn't show up in the notifications. Is this a glitch or what?

2. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 12:16:17

This happens when someone edits the quote. I think.

3. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 12:28:43

Supergirl wrote: This happens when someone edits the quote. I think.
    Nope the quotes haven't been edited

4. SiL
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 12:32:11

I never get notifications when im quoted I only get notifications when i am tagged @ShadowParadox

5. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 12:33:30

@SiL Yh I got a notification for that mention but I used to get them for quotes but now I don't anymore

6. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 12:57:27

ShadowParadox wrote: @SiL Yh I got a notification for that mention but I used to get them for quotes but now I don't anymore
    You get a notification for this quote? (Unedited)

7. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 13:00:27

@Supergirl nope

8. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 13:02:34

Guess you gotta wait for an admin/mod reply then. But the mods/ad mins has been rather lazy lately IMO.

9. Reason
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 13:46:51

im not sure, but it seems like this happens to me when someone quotes me in the off topic sections... but that may just be normal. anyways, for now just keep track of what threads you've been posting in recently.

10. Xzeria
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 14:36:48

One's soul and account match ones instrument of art, broken, just like your pens. ; )

11. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 14:44:13

Xzeria wrote: One's soul and account match ones instrument of art, broken, just like your pens. ; )
    That's poetic as fuck.

12. fang
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 15:10:52

Sorry for the late reply, I can't do anything about it. (not the power to access the server) Need to ask @Zombo

13. Zkhan
    Date: Mon, Apr 21 2014 01:23:41

ShadowParadox;280966]test[/QUOTE] @ShadowParadox I've investigated the issue and it seems that you may have one or more user notification feature toggled off. I suggest that you check your notification features by going to Settings>[My Account] General Settings>Messaging & Notification [QUOTE=Supergirl wrote: Guess you gotta wait for an admin/mod reply then. But the mods/ad mins has been rather lazy lately IMO.
    Perhaps it's because Zombo is busy traveling and handling business in preparation of receiving his PhD. Or maybe it's because there are only two of us actively moderating the forums. Though, we have been addressing reports privately, promptly, and appropriately. I don't know if some of you understand the amount of threads/posts I have to edit, merge, move, or delete. A lot of the things I do are done either behind the scenes or dealt with quickly enough that most changes go unnoticed. You guys all know to mention or PM us directly if something is urgent and needs moderation.

14. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Apr 21 2014 01:30:37

Xzeria wrote: One's soul and account match ones instrument of art, broken, just like your pens. ; )

15. Soren
    Date: Mon, Apr 21 2014 01:38:41

Zkhan wrote: @ShadowParadox I've investigated the issue and it seems that you may have one or more user notification feature toggled off. I suggest that you check your notification features by going to Settings>[My Account] General Settings>Messaging & Notification Perhaps it's because Zombo is busy traveling and handling business in preparation of receiving his PhD. Or maybe it's because there are only two of us actively moderating the forums. Though, we have been addressing reports privately, promptly, and appropriately. I don't know if some of you understand the amount of threads/posts I have to edit, merge, move, or delete. A lot of the things I do are done either behind the scenes or dealt with quickly enough that most changes go unnoticed. You guys all know to mention or PM us directly if something is urgent and needs moderation.
    That makes sense. It's just that when I ask questions they seem to go unnoticed.

16. Zkhan
    Date: Mon, Apr 21 2014 02:33:31

@ShadowParadox It seems this was a board navigation issue and not an account glitch. Your account can receive quote notifications. /closed