UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Bonjour

1. Shadower
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 00:06:39

Hi everyone. I've recently went on a pen-spinning-trick-learning marathon for the past few months, and things have been going pretty... fun (and frustrating) using KTrinh93 's tutorials (playlist). This got me pretty much everything up to video 28 (thumbspin) of the list nearly mastered besides the combos, that rubber band concept thing, and a few I need help with... which are thumbaround reverse, TA harmonic (am I privileged enough to use shorthand writing? XD), sonic reverse, quadruple infinity, FL TA + reverse, and TA to air (wow... that's a lot more than I thought). Hopefully I'll straighten these out soon. Oh and do I really need to know charge reverse? I've been trying to so long, but still can't get it... even my sonic reverse is OKAY. I want to ask a question about TA reverse, so should I make a new thread or add on to the existing one? I talk a lot. :D Thanks for reading THESE EMOTICONS HAVE TOO MUCH SWAG :banana:

2. Vedyl
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 00:39:11

Welcome to the forums Shadower ^_^ You'll meet nice people here so you'll have a great time and learn lots. Good luck, and im always free to talk to so i'll help you as much as i know if you need anything!

3. Zen
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 00:50:49

First off, welcome to the board. Did you get my pm? About your question Post here for any thumbaround reverse questions you have http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=15

want to ask a question about TA reverse, so should I make a new thread or add on to the existing one?

4. Shadower
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 01:00:42

@Zen: Yep, I got the PM, and I'm pretty much already all set. A pencil, a Bictory, and some weird pen combination (looks like a RSVP back cap looking like the tip and barrel with some other pen's end, which looks originally retractable all stuffed with paper) someone gave me, which is actually pretty good. Thanks for offering!

5. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 01:03:45

Shadower wrote: Oh and do I really need to know charge reverse?
    Yes. It's a must. Your hand needs to understand motions out of its comfort zone.

6. Giotto
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 02:53:03

Hi and welcom to upsb^_^ :welcome2: And yeah these emo are way too swag xD

7. Laugh
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 04:00:13

Hey there! Welcome to the board :) That sounds like a pretty intense KTrinh regimen XD if you have any questions feel free to ask. Just randomly, if you already know sonic rev you have the beginning of charge reverse. Anyway, enjoy your stay!

8. Xzeria
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 07:39:17

Greetings. 8)

9. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 09:57:10

Holy shit! My brother! Jokes aside : welcome to upsb! If u need any help with anything be it the board or pen spinnin itself then feel free to ask me. I hope u have as much fun here as we all do

10. Shadower
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 12:38:22

Thanks again everyone :3 @ShadowParadox , as cheesy as it may sound, it sounded cool to me the first time I heard it was a job from Maplestory... XD

11. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 12:41:46

[QUOTE=Shadower;280961]Thanks again everyone :3 @Shadower

12. Shadower
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 14:25:37

@ShadowParadox: It's 4th job of the thief class. Rogue>Bandit>Chief Bandit>Shadower

13. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 14:32:50

Shadower wrote: @ShadowParadox: It's 4th job of the thief class. Rogue>Bandit>Chief Bandit>Shadower
    Nice wait...are u talking about real life? Cause that would be weird...and illegal

14. Shadower
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 14:56:30

@ShadowParadox: Oh, Maplestory is an online game. Thought you knew :P

15. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 14:57:26

Shadower wrote: @ShadowParadox: Oh, Maplestory is an online game. Thought you knew :P
    Nah gaming isn't really my thing but that's cool

16. Junjiy
    Date: Mon, Apr 21 2014 21:23:17

Welcome to the Board!