UPSB v4

Off-topic / Tribute for neXus

1. Soren
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 16:02:37

Since @neXus is announcing his leave on this board as seen here: http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=16793 I thought it would be nice to make a thread to commemorate all the good times we have shared with neXus and to say our last goodbyes. Post whatever interesting or funny stories you have with neXus or post some funny shoutbox moments of neXus. Here's one I found of neXus in Jacky's about me section:

SpoilerFound in Jacky's about me section. As always, read from bottom to up. [1 Minute Ago 01:13 PM] peachymoth : how do i post [1 Minute Ago 01:12 PM] peachymoth : nope [1 Minute Ago 01:12 PM] neXus : WELL, MUST BE THIS SMART TO POST [1 Minute Ago 01:12 PM] peachymoth : y [1 Minute Ago 01:12 PM] neXus : EVER GO TO A PARK AND SEE THE "MUST BE THIS TALL TO RIDE" SIGNS? [1 Minute Ago 01:12 PM] neXus : SHUT THE FUCK UP, IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO [1 Minute Ago 01:12 PM] TheAafg : wait hold up u have never had that headrush feeling before? is this shit srs or.. [1 Minute Ago 01:12 PM] peachymoth : how do i post [1 Minute Ago 01:12 PM] neXus : also social aspect [1 Minute Ago 01:12 PM] neXus : and mostly cigars or cigarillos and smoke is kind of fun [1 Minute Ago 01:11 PM] peachymoth : how do i post [1 Minute Ago 01:11 PM] neXus : i smoke mainly for flavor which is why i rarely smoke actual cigarettes [1 Minute Ago 01:11 PM] Reason : smoking is much more enjoyable than dip [1 Minute Ago 01:11 PM] peachymoth : how do i post [2 Minutes Ago 01:11 PM] neXus : tastes good, i don't know much about dipping so can't comment [2 Minutes Ago 01:10 PM] peachymoth : how do i pst [2 Minutes Ago 01:10 PM] neXus : the effect i don't really notice, i'm not nicotine addicted [2 Minutes Ago 01:10 PM] peachymoth : how do i post
    You will be missed neXus, kinda sad to see you leave. You brought life to shoutbox many a time. I will never forget your witty responses and your interesting opinions. Wish you all you best! Not sure if this is sticky worthy, as in stickied in the shoutbox. I mean, I actually do feel kind of sad hearing neXus leave. Not sure why, since he's just a random stranger on the internet. But a random stranger who has opened my eyes in many topics, and also offering life tips and stuff. Kinda feels like a piece of my heart is gone (gay I know, I don't fucking care, feels bro), seems like you left a pretty big impression on me neXus. Really hope you didn't have to leave neXus, I will sincerely miss you. [B]Edit: update on neXus' situation[/B] Guys I just got done talking to neXus on skype. But before I say anything let me say this. [B]I [/B]am telling you about what neXus told me. This means that things may sound like they're coming from my perspective and not what neXus intends to mean. But I will try my best to convey neXus' meaning. First off he is not coming back, he just doesn't enjoy it here as much anymore. And he appreciates all your concerns and comments. Also, [B]unless[/B] you were a frequent friend to neXus, by that I mean chatting to him a lot on the shoutbox (merely chatting random topics with neXus doesn't necessary mean you were a frequent friend) or because you shared many inside jokes with him, please don't spam neXus on his skype. To not name any names, after hearing about neXus' leave, someone added neXus on skype and kept spamming him to video chat. Please don't do this. I hope you all understand a bit better about neXus' situation now. I don't want to say much more since I'm not sure if neXus wants me to reveal too much. But there you go. Farewell neXus and wish you all the best in the future.

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 16:38:14

Not neXus...

3. Solid
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 17:24:40

awwwww nexus you will be missed!!

4. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 17:29:52

Is this like a belated april's fool day PLEASE NEXUS I LOVE YOU ;-; come back to meee

5. Soren
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 17:30:16

Forever missed. neXus' last words on the shoutbox "neXus 2 Hours Ago 04:07 PMI'm going to buy a pack of cigarettes. Bye." Though he hasn't officially left yet. So maybe not his last words :) Edit: well, he's officially left :-(

6. Yamaguchi
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 17:38:14

fck u nexus dun leave i still need more phrases for my signature

7. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 17:43:50

[8 Minutes Ago 02:39 PM] neXus : Your plans to get rich are pretty funny. Think about those. [9 Minutes Ago 02:39 PM] Xzeria : I know I'm sorry, you kinda asked for that one. [10 Minutes Ago 02:38 PM] ShadowParadox : xzeria look at your friends list [10 Minutes Ago 02:37 PM] ShadowParadox : ok. i just want a joke... [10 Minutes Ago 02:37 PM] Xzeria : muwahaha jk. [10 Minutes Ago 02:37 PM] Xzeria : Look at yourself in a mirror. [11 Minutes Ago 02:37 PM] neXus : I said I'm funny, not a dancing monkey [11 Minutes Ago 02:36 PM] ShadowParadox : nexus tell me a joke....make me laugh

8. Soren
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 17:45:09

@Reason will be pleased to finally see it. Should we organise it here or make a new thread? Anyways let me know if you want to join and if you want to edit the video.

9. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 17:53:22

I request for his avatar to become one of the UPSB emotes as a memento for his retirement

10. Soren
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 17:56:44

Enkronidus wrote: I request for his avatar to become one of the UPSB emotes as a memento for his retirement
    This please.

11. Soren
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 18:02:59

Poor nexus lol http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=6137

12. Monk
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 18:41:00

I miss him already.

13. Chobi
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 19:59:11

Enkronidus wrote: I request for his avatar to become one of the UPSB emotes as a memento for his retirement
    +1

14. LighT*
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 21:35:20

hey @neXus, never knew you too well but you seemed really cool. Im sure we will all miss you.

15. Soren
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 21:45:51

Another funny shoutbox moment with neXus! As always, read from bottom to up. fang 2 Weeks Ago 10:00 AM [B]._.[/B] neXus 2 Weeks Ago 09:13 AM [B]this conversation is odd[/B] jaychou 2 Weeks Ago 09:12 AM [B]mmm flavor contrasts[/B] neXus 2 Weeks Ago 09:10 AM [B]I didn't shampoo that so you have some different flavors going on[/B] neXus 2 Weeks Ago 09:09 AM [B]ah[/B] jaychou 2 Weeks Ago 09:09 AM [B]that's what side dishes are, a little less[/B] neXus 2 Weeks Ago 09:09 AM [B]that's even shorter I think[/B] jaychou 2 Weeks Ago 09:08 AM [B]your pubic hair[/B] neXus 2 Weeks Ago 09:06 AM [B]it's not very long though, prepare a side dish[/B] neXus 2 Weeks Ago 09:06 AM [B]it's probably delicious[/B] jaychou 2 Weeks Ago 09:04 AM [B]i would eat your hair[/B] neXus 2 Weeks Ago 08:59 AM [B]dude my hair smells like coconut[/B]

16. Reason
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 23:47:02

nexus was not only a funny guy on sb, but he was also wise and had a brilliant outlook on life imo. he was brutally honest at times and some people really need that. he has given me plenty of advice and wisdom in the past that im very grateful for. even as we push on to upsb v5, im going to keep him immortalized in my signature. EDIT: also @Supergirl if we want to do an official CV for him, i will get drunk as fuck and film whatever comes to mind in his honor

17. Soren
    Date: Fri, Apr 18 2014 23:51:55

Reason wrote: nexus was not only a funny guy on sb, but he was also wise and had a brilliant outlook on life imo. he was brutally honest at times and some people really need that. he has given me plenty of advice and wisdom in the past that im very grateful for. even as we push on to upsb v5, im going to keep him immortalized in my signature. EDIT: also @Supergirl if we want to do an official CV for him, i will get drunk as fuck and film whatever comes to mind in his honor
    Yeah definitely, neXus' wisdom will always be with me. Great guy, great mind, great advice. And I have to agree with the brutally honest factor, the truth is harsh, but it needs to be heard. Haha, drunk spinning is the best kind of spinning! xD

18. Enkronidus
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 05:38:09

May neXus' wisdom be with all of you guys

19. Vektor
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 08:49:12

i haven't talked much with nex!!! But still i know he is one formidable spinner here!! I suggest not disabling the account! So that if he sometime in future wants to come again he can come!

20. Soren
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 14:22:28

I think that I remember @neXus saying that he likes pugs so here's a video you might enjoy neXus. [video=youtube;v6IyejLa35s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6IyejLa35s[/video]

21. Zelphus
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 15:27:37

oh neXus,even though i don't talk to you very much,but i'll still miss you. Peace be with you bro. ~Zelphus

22. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 15:50:08

He's also a really nice guy http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=15629&highlight=NeXus

23. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 17:04:21

He was a really cool dude, always offering help with radio things, and always giving me things to give away on the radio as well. Unfortunately schedules always conflicted with getting nexus on-air, but anyways, it was a pleasure.

24. Soren
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 17:58:16

Guys I just got done talking to neXus on skype. But before I say anything let me say this. [B]I [/B]am telling you about what neXus told me. This means that things may sound like they're coming from my perspective and not what neXus intends to mean. But I will try my best to convey neXus' meaning. First off he is not coming back, he just doesn't enjoy it here as much anymore. And he appreciates all your concerns and comments. Also, [B]unless[/B] you were a frequent friend to neXus, by that I mean chatting to him a lot on the shoutbox (merely chatting random topics with neXus doesn't necessary mean you were a frequent friend) or because you shared many inside jokes with him, please don't spam neXus on his skype. To not name any names, after hearing about neXus' leave, someone added neXus on skype and kept spamming him to video chat. Please don't do this. I hope you all understand a bit better about neXus' situation now. I don't want to say much more since I'm not sure if neXus wants me to reveal too much. But there you go. Farewell neXus and wish you all the best in the future.

25. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 18:11:21

Supergirl wrote: Guys I just got done talking to neXus on skype. But before I say anything let me say this. [B]I [/B]am telling you about what neXus told me. This means that things may sound like they're coming from my perspective and not what neXus intends to mean. But I will try my best to convey neXus' meaning. First off he is not coming back, he just doesn't enjoy it here as much anymore. And he appreciates all your concerns and comments. Also, [B]unless[/B] you were a frequent friend to neXus, by that I mean chatting to him a lot on the shoutbox (merely chatting random topics with neXus doesn't necessary mean you were a frequent friend) or because you shared many inside jokes with him, please don't spam neXus on his skype. To not name any names, after hearing about neXus' leave, someone added neXus on skype and kept spamming him to video chat. Please don't do this. I hope you all understand a bit better about neXus' situation now. I don't want to say much more since I'm not sure if neXus wants me to reveal too much. But there you go. Farewell neXus and wish you all the best in the future.
    Can I add him?

26. Soren
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 18:18:16

@ShadowParadox I think it would be best to not bother him right now. I don't think you and neXus were very close, so I don't recommend you adding him. He's leaving UPSB for a reason. He wants to get away from all this

27. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 18:21:06

Supergirl wrote: @ShadowParadox I think it would be best to not bother him right now. I don't think you and neXus were very close, so I don't recommend you adding him. He's leaving UPSB for a reason. He wants to get away from all this
    :( ok...

28. Soren
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 20:04:30

Reason wrote: nexus was not only a funny guy on sb, but he was also wise and had a brilliant outlook on life imo. he was brutally honest at times and some people really need that. he has given me plenty of advice and wisdom in the past that im very grateful for. even as we push on to [B]upsb v5[/B], im going to keep him immortalized in my signature. EDIT: also @Supergirl if we want to do an official CV for him, i will get drunk as fuck and film whatever comes to mind in his honor
    Wait a minute. There's going to be a UPSB v5?

29. Chobi
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 21:44:55

And check out the amazing advice he gives out: (bottom to top)

chrisPS 10 Minutes Ago 09:37 PM the thing that bothers me is that she only saw me ONCE in her whole life (not including Facebook and all that) sorry for tmi, but yeah. chrisPS 11 Minutes Ago 09:36 PM she sexts me like, do you find sex interesting? have you have sex before? ._________. talk about desperate. chrisPS 11 Minutes Ago 09:35 PM she's a virgin. -.- neXus 12 Minutes Ago 09:35 PM flip a coin bro neXus 12 Minutes Ago 09:35 PM but then again theres "don't stick your dick in crazy" neXus 12 Minutes Ago 09:35 PM but if she's a virgin stay away neXus 12 Minutes Ago 09:34 PM If shes not a virgin do it chrisPS 13 Minutes Ago 09:34 PM dude, some girl is so desperate of me banging her. -.

30. Shiftyei
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 22:06:46

Nexus, you terrified me whenever you were on the shoutbox =P But I always loved your responses =) I'll miss you

31. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Apr 19 2014 22:53:55

He'll be back.

32. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 13:10:12

Does anyone know when nexus joined UPSB? Was it back in upsb v3, v2?

33. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 14:21:15

UCPSB.

34. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 14:24:50

Erirornal Kraione wrote: UCPSB.
    What's that one? V3? Is the site still up so I can check the exact date when he joined that board?

35. Giotto
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 14:40:07

Good bye man. Hope you come back and visit us from time to time. Good luck in everything that you do and you'll be missed. Shoutbox will be pretty lonely without you:(

36. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 15:12:01

Supergirl wrote: What's that one? V3? Is the site still up so I can check the exact date when he joined that board?
    It's an unofficial board inbetween v2 and v3. He joined at May 30 2006.

37. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 15:18:58

Erirornal Kraione wrote: It's an unofficial board inbetween v2 and v3. He joined at May 30 2006.
    Thanks.

38. Awesome
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 17:40:00

Erirornal Kraione wrote: It's an unofficial board inbetween v2 and v3. He joined at May 30 2006.
    Are you feeling old yet Eriror? We are gonna be a new breed of historian soon enough!

39. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 20 2014 17:45:08

Those stickman tits Awesome.

40. chris
    Date: Mon, Apr 21 2014 12:46:28

Chobi wrote: And check out the amazing advice he gives out...
    wish I could like this post! haven't seen this one in a while yo. fuckin LOL'd. neXus and his amazing advice(s?) will be missed :(

41. M&MxD*
    Date: Wed, Apr 23 2014 02:40:35

:(

42. Soren
    Date: Sat, Apr 26 2014 12:34:20

@Zombo can we get this request fulfilled please?