UPSB v4

Collaboration Organization/Signups / TOPS #11 (Themes Of Pen Spinning) "JEB style"

1. M&MxD*
    Date: Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:13:14

i dont know if my idea have sense .... and also ,, i don't know if i have the right to make this kind of collab ... but let's try ... this is my first time to organized a collab ... and "I'M LOOKING FOR GOOD EDITOR" .....my experiance is not enaugh to edit this kind of collab ... i hope this collab would be succesfull and can help some new spinners to understand the different styles of pen spinning ..... just 5-20sec of your pen spinning combo ... deadline ??hmmmm ...next month (May 15,2014) just send to me your Mediafire link ... :) videos would be filtered .... goodluck to all of us ..... :)

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:21:48

M&MxD* wrote: i dont know if my idea have sense .... and also ,, i don't know if i have the right to make this kind of collab ... but let's try ... this is my first time to organized a collab ... and "I'M LOOKING FOR GOOD EDITOR" .....my experiance is not enaugh to edit this kind of collab ... i hope this collab would be succesfull and can help some new spinners to understand the different styles of pen spinning ..... just 5-20sec of your pen spinning combo ... deadline ??hmmmm ...next month (May 15,2014) just send to me your Mediafire link ... :) videos would be filtered .... goodluck to all of us ..... :)
    Sorry, you don't have the power to make TOPS because they are organised by someone who has access to the TOPS youtube channel

3. Reason
    Date: Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:35:27

yeah its somewhat unfair to do this when someone else is in charge of organizing TOPS (kari chan i believe) and TOPS 11 was already being worked on a while ago (though i think the project may have been abandoned). also the JEB style theme is extremely unspecific. im afraid that there really is no style that singularly represents that board... i think you should at least talk to kari chan first to see if she wants to continue it or just give you the ability to make new TOPS. making a thread for it is a bit hasty.

4. fang
    Date: Tue, Apr 15 2014 15:02:28

As one of the organizers I can say there will be coming more soon! /closed