1. アンパンマン_L_P
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 05:19:32

Collaboration in JEB YouTube:http://youtu.be/Q7n2pwfIYJI

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 06:37:34

Wow... so smooth. @_@

3. Ignator
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 08:39:00

Oh Shit. I never saw a__L_P's spinning. I didn't expect him to be that good.

4. Zen
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 20:22:53

hmm pretty.... awesome! Damn i wish i could spin like that. I mean everyone was really smooth. The music was great and the editing was not too flashy. Really nice. The only problem i had with one spinner was Caster. His finisher was one Bonkura used in one of his combos and Caster just was not able to get the thuimbspin to look as smooth as Bonkura's, Good Job nonetheless.

5. Reason
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 20:55:08

good collab. i really like the mood that it sets. relaxing... @Zen caster was my favorite one T_T... he usually is more consistent though. his combo for jeb wc cv was cleaner... i believe he used a thumbspin finish for that one too.

6. Zen
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 21:01:27

Ah well i haven't really seen anywhere else so i would not know. I just didn't like the choppy thumbspin finish, although i am comparing his to Bonkura, ^^ so i may have been too hard on him. :p

7. Reason
    Date: Fri, Apr 4 2014 05:05:04

Zen wrote: Ah well i haven't really seen anywhere else so i would not know. I just didn't like the choppy thumbspin finish, although i am comparing his to Bonkura, ^^ so i may have been too hard on him. :p
    tbh the finisher wasnt really that bad. the spin itself wasnt even compromised in any way. the only issue was his other fingers moving. not that im trying to further instigate a debate or anything, im just saying that this guy is actually really impressive and i think he deserves a decent amount of credit...

8. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Fri, Apr 4 2014 13:06:13

VAIN has been continually impressing me over the last year. He is amazing. :) Sweet collab!