UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Dipping my toes back into the water

1. Jainted, sir
    Date: Tue, Apr 1 2014 04:41:44

Hello all! I started pen spinning in 2008 and used to be quite active on the old UPSB board (under a different username) for some time. I was a pretty young kid back then and after awhile I quit UPSB and, while I may have stopped seriously spinning, I could never hold a pen or pencil without doing a double charge or a few thumbspins. But, I recently have been digging through my old box of mods and have gotten a little back into it. :) I have rejoined under a new name because I want to try my hand at battling some people again so ... I hope you guys welcome me back! :)

2. Reason
    Date: Tue, Apr 1 2014 05:05:09

always nice to see someone get back into it :) well, welcome back to the board. things may have changed quite a bit since you left so feel free to ask me or a mod any questions you have. im usually on shoutbox so send out a shout if you're in doubt ^_^ (i really didnt mean for that to rhyme >_>)

3. ShadowParadox
    Date: Tue, Apr 1 2014 07:35:40

Cool well welcome to upsb. It might be a little different to what u saw before XD. If u need any help with the board or paint itself feel free to pm me. I hope u have as much fun here as we do :D

4. fang
    Date: Tue, Apr 1 2014 09:38:10

I started spinning in 2009, maybe I am able to remember you! Can I ask for your old user-name?

5. Xzeria
    Date: Tue, Apr 1 2014 14:11:17

Welcome back to the forum. 8)

6. Soren
    Date: Tue, Apr 1 2014 14:40:25

I'de like to dip my toes into your pool as well. Let's go skinny dipping together :)

7. Obstracized
    Date: Tue, Apr 1 2014 14:44:30

:welcome2: back, Jainted, sir. :)

8. ShadowParadox
    Date: Tue, Apr 1 2014 15:29:14

Supergirl wrote: I'de like to dip my toes into your pool as well. Let's go skinny dipping together :)
    Don't!....it's a trap!

9. Jainted, sir
    Date: Tue, Apr 1 2014 16:12:47

fang wrote: I started spinning in 2009, maybe I am able to remember you! Can I ask for your old user-name?
    Hah, it is very possible youd remember me as I can remember your username, however, I hope you are ok with my remaining anonymous....for now at least :)

10. fang
    Date: Wed, Apr 2 2014 07:24:44

Jainted, sir wrote: Hah, it is very possible youd remember me as I can remember your username, however, I hope you are ok with my remaining anonymous....for now at least :)
    That's okai!

11. Zen
    Date: Wed, Apr 2 2014 22:52:00

Hey welcome back! Great to see old spinners come back from the old forums. Man you must be one hell of a spinner if you [B]can't[/B] use your old name, how good were you? :p. Anyway i would love to see some of the mods you have. You mind sending me some pics?

12. Jainted, sir
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 01:28:17

Lol i promise I was never very good... I do have quite a bunch of random pens / mods. I think i managed to sell most of the like super awesome ones I had. Unfortunately, Im at college right now and I only have a Bonkura KT and some Lakubo mod I forgot the name of lol.

13. Tetsip
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 13:33:32

Jainted, sir wrote: Lol i promise I was never very good... I do have quite a bunch of random pens / mods. I think i managed to sell most of the like super awesome ones I had. Unfortunately, Im at college right now and I only have a Bonkura KT and some Lakubo mod I forgot the name of lol.
    hellava lot better than what most people have right now haha Welcome back!