UPSB v4

General Discussion / World Cup 2014 - Round 3 - Videos OUT!

1. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 17:40:15

http://worldps.org/wc14/?p=58 didn't get an email from LPSA so hopefully you can find the vids online.

2. coffeelucky
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 17:52:59

Round 4?

3. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 17:58:17

I looked at the title and got excited...then I realised...

4. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 18:26:54

G/S/B vs JEB doubles is links vs tricks lol. No idea how that's going to go, looks like they both score well in difficulty (both 4s as JEB neglected links and G/S/B tricks), while JEB has the upper hand execution, G/S/B creativity just a little bit head of JEB because they put it into everything in their combo, while with JEB it was only a couple of moments. Presentation might be another decider? Mi needs a better cam. Who knows who is going to win.

5. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 18:55:29

Ceru Seiyu wrote: G/S/B vs JEB doubles is links vs tricks lol. No idea how that's going to go, looks like they both score well in difficulty (both 4s as JEB neglected links and G/S/B tricks), while JEB has the upper hand execution, G/S/B creativity just a little bit head of JEB because they put it into everything in their combo, while with JEB it was only a couple of moments. Presentation might be another decider? Mi needs a better cam. Who knows who is going to win.
    How the fuck do u know what's goin on in the combos? Do u like download the vid and watch slomo or something?

6. DArKT
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 18:59:21

ShadowParadox wrote: How the fuck do u know what's goin on in the combos? Do u like download the vid and watch slomo or something?
    Well, yeah... and most people dont even need to do that...

7. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 19:00:42

ShadowParadox wrote: How the fuck do u know what's goin on in the combos? Do u like download the vid and watch slomo or something?
    Specific tricks stand out, and links wise I just kinda have experience with breaking them down and seeing what is going on. JEB is always easy to see what is going on, they don't go like F2F or RPD and do omgwtfwasthatlink, Blue is easier to see and I only have the fact that I speak with RPD to credit for actually being able to understand his combos xD Good examples of more indepth stuff would be my BD of F2F Lefty collab combo and my BD and analysis of Eriror's combo for UPSB 3rd. @padrace I like your stuff but you have the same issue you had in the other round! Your fillers are overused and you don't add linkages, argh! The judges are going to be like vultures on you because of it!

8. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 19:04:14

Ceru Seiyu wrote: Specific tricks stand out, and links wise I just kinda have experience with breaking them down and seeing what is going on. JEB is always easy to see what is going on, they don't go like F2F or RPD and do omgwtfwasthatlink, Blue is easier to see and I only have the fact that I speak with RPD to credit for actually being able to understand his combos xD Good examples of more indepth stuff would be my BD of F2F Lefty collab combo and my BD and analysis of Eriror's combo for UPSB 3rd.
    Cool do u have a vid on erirors combo analysis and also the only things that standout for me is power and menowas multiple ta rev. So is it just practise or is there a technique?

9. ChainBreak
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 19:07:00

Practice / Experience

10. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 19:12:04

Ceru Seiyu = official adviser for all tounemount combos XD

11. taichi1082
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 21:21:22

Yeah Might and Vstrike are monkeys :@

12. padrace
    Date: Mon, Mar 31 2014 00:11:48

the technical skill in this WC is so consistently high... It really makes it fun to compete.

13. MKSFT
    Date: Mon, Mar 31 2014 15:20:10

Hi,I'm MKSFT,and I want to say something about double(ppm & MKSFT). It seem's that some people think our combos are over the limit,but I think they are not. My combos: 1. 10 seconds 2. 5 seconds (without the part with legs) 3. 9.5 seconds ppm’s combos: 1. 9.5 seconds 2. 5 seconds 3. 11 seconds And even 25.99999 seconds is not over the limit. Please check it,thanks :)

14. Spytos
    Date: Wed, Apr 2 2014 12:07:23

Nice Doubles of JackyMacky and i.suk... Zkhan, very amazing on those technical moves... Padrace... great moves as an Artistic... (just my opinion) I think our Doubles getting to Sure Win... :grin:

15. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 05:33:51

received upsb jeb spsb ppp psh twps