UPSB v4

Member Introductions / One more new guy

1. Inu
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 20:55:09

I just found this forum... and that penspinning is actually a thing o.o I started out with drumstick spinning about a year and a half ago, and about a year ago I tried to spin pencils too. Long story short: after hundreds of lost pens and after almost breaking my screen countless times, here I am. I red a bit through the forums and found out that I already know what you call 'fundamentals' ( I never watched a tutorial or anything). I found that quite funny actually. As for who I am, the shortest description would be an otaku metalhead. I look forward to reading every single post on this forum (no kidding. I got way too much free time) So...uhm...yeah.:unsure: tl;dr: Hello

2. Xzeria
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 21:29:20

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm allmost allways on european times so go ahead and pm me if you need help with anyting. :)

3. Zen
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 21:32:30

Welcome to the board! Ir you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime and i will get back at you in no time! (fang i beat you! ^^)

4. Xzeria
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 22:05:15

Zen wrote: Welcome to the board! Ir you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime and i will get back at you in no time! (fang i beat you! ^^)
    The battle for the welcome. 8)

5. Soren
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 22:14:15

Are you male or female, and welcome

6. Dern Goid
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 01:00:48

Welcome :) Have a nice stay :D

7. fang
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 07:50:20

Hello and welcome! Please search before you post and in doubt, feel free to PM me for questions or simply want to chat!

Zen wrote: Welcome to the board! Ir you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime and i will get back at you in no time! (fang i beat you! ^^)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]947[/ATTACH]

8. Menuro
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 13:52:24

:welcome:^^

9. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 16:05:07

welcome to upsb if u need any help with anything, the board or pen spinning itself feelfree to pm at any time. i hope u have as much fun here as we do btw @fang do u write a new welcome message for every new member or just copy + paste all of your messages, kinda gets a bit boring writning the same thing like 100 times and also that pic made me rofl :D

10. fang
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 17:28:34

ShadowParadox wrote: welcome to upsb if u need any help with anything, the board or pen spinning itself feelfree to pm at any time. i hope u have as much fun here as we do btw @fang do u write a new welcome message for every new member or just copy + paste all of your messages, kinda gets a bit boring writning the same thing like 100 times and also that pic made me rofl :D
    I don't copy and besides that, I am not posting here just because for the sake to stratify your need of original content. It's as long the new member feels welcome and understand the message. ;)

11. Inu
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 08:39:21

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone ^_^ Little update: One day after finding this forum. Tried some of the new tricks found here. Managed to injure myself twice. Lesson learned - never use a pointy pen.