UPSB v4

Forum Games / Mafia Game 1 2014 MAFIA WIN

1. Zen
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 21:06:17

Day 1 has started. Rules Here DAY 1 [post=36835]Role PMs[/post] GAME ON!!! 8 remaining. It takes 5 to lynch. 84 hours. @Court34 are taking their places. Good Luck!

2. ShadowParadox
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 21:07:57

[B]vote: jet shoeman6 and fang [/B]

3. Zen
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 21:08:54

Vote on one person @ShadowParadox

4. ShadowParadox
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 21:10:12

@Zen can't I just have 3 separate votes? [B]if I must vote: fang[/B]

5. Xzeria
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 21:21:42

I must say that was a pretty smart move by the mafia, and I feel sort of honored to be consider such a threat. I think the mafia is Tencell and probably fang or jet scince he haven't been active much, which is a litle suspicious. Tentcell is a litle too social. Remaining players have fun. :smoke: Fang forever badass. Pun intended.

6. Court34
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 21:22:02

Why fang.

7. Solid
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 21:31:28

Ya why fang?

8. fang
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 21:42:21

Ya, why fang?

9. Solid
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 21:48:45

[B]i vote fang[/B]

10. Tentcell
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 21:52:31

I don't really understand how being too active is a bad thing? Seeing that I talked just as much as people such as shoeman, jet, and supergirl but I'm not really here to defend myself, and luckily we have some new active players. And I would like to know why you choose fang as well shadow, I could see you voting for me since I voted for you last round just as a retaliation vote but fang's kind of random

11. Soren
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 22:09:16

I too would like to hear the reason of why you're voting fang shadow. Has court even posted yet LOL

12. Soren
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 22:37:18

Oh nevermind, two new players are introduced.

13. Soren
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 22:48:27

Solid wrote: [B]i vote fang[/B]
    You asked why vote fang and then you also proceeded to vote for fang without hearing shadow's reason. Why?

14. jet
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 23:11:00

Guys, I think i HAVE been talking lol. I'm still sticking to my theory that fang is mafia: like i said it's mathematically advantageous for us to lynch someone on the first day, even if it is random. fang suggested that we don't vote anyone...which is what mafia would do since they would want a 0 percent chance of getting lynched. It just doesnt make sense for a townie to vote a no lynch. I can't think of any role that would have a no lynch as a strat except mafia...so... [B]VOTE: fang[/B]

15. Soren
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 23:16:50

Makes sense, but I would like to hear fang's response before I make any decision to vote.

16. Solid
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 23:31:37

@jet it gives us an advantage

17. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 00:34:29

No idea.

18. Court34
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 01:17:16

Me Honestly, i can't vote anyone yet. Haven't seen much suspicious action on the forum yet.

19. Zen
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 01:53:13

@Solid You are NOT allowed to talk else where about the game. If you have something to say please say it here. ANY other indiction of cheating will result in disqualification. NO other form of communication is allowed amongst the Villager. Please try to make the game fun for everyone. Now you MUST explain why you chose fang as a penalty. I also added 12 more hours because you have some new members. I thank Xzeria for being cooperative. Good Luck

20. jet
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 01:56:41

I haven't talked elsewhere about the mafia game, and I already have explained why i chose fang.

21. Solid
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 03:20:38

i havent talked elsewhere either

22. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 07:27:47

Zen wrote: @Solid You are NOT allowed to talk else where about the game. If you have something to say please say it here. ANY other indiction of cheating will result in disqualification. NO other form of communication is allowed amongst the Villager. Please try to make the game fun for everyone. Now you MUST explain why you chose fang as a penalty. I also added 12 more hours because you have some new members. I thank Xzeria for being cooperative. Good Luck
    I haven't talked shit elsewhere!

23. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 07:28:39

I voted fang because he is the mafia... IMO

24. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 07:43:19

Here's my opinion Jet + fang are both mafia so vote for them and end this game [B]vote: jet[/B]

25. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 07:46:40

The mafia are defi not the new comers btw

26. fang
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 08:45:33

jet;279476]Guys, I think i HAVE been talking lol. I'm still sticking to my theory that fang is mafia: like i said it's mathematically advantageous for us to lynch someone on the first day, even if it is random. fang suggested that we don't vote anyone...which is what mafia would do since they would want a 0 percent chance of getting lynched. It just doesnt make sense for a townie to vote a no lynch. I can't think of any role that would have a no lynch as a strat except mafia...so... [B]VOTE: fang[/B][/QUOTE] The reason I wanted a no linch was because I didn't wanted to end up lynching a townie. If that happens there will be killed 2 townies in 1 day and 1 night. That's doesn't come in handy. Besides that, IF I was a mafia, why would I kill Xzeria? He was the only one who agreed with my in that idea. It doesn't make sense. How I see it, the whole point that Xzeria was killed made me think. (And so I read the previous day posts) And I came onto this: [QUOTE=ShadowParadox;279261]u guys be fucking with my mind...no comment...i dont wanna reveal shit. and also does that mean jet isnt a mafia?...just saying[/QUOTE] Sooo....you don't want to reveal shit? Also by judging on your first post on this one, you simply shouting out random names. I think that's a bit suspicious. [B]VOTE: Shadowparadox[/B] [QUOTE=ShadowParadox wrote: The mafia are defi not the new comers btw
    ^That lol!

27. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 09:25:02

Uhhh please only use 1 topic for the whole game. Its not that hard to close/reopen a topic constantly. :(

28. Soren
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 15:22:46

Shadow is not giving any compelling reasons to lynch someone, why do this unless he's the mafia and just wants to get rid of other townies? @ShadowParadox You have failed to give a reason as to why you are lynching fang, unless you do so I have suspicions that you are the mafia.

29. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 16:16:01

The mafia is definitely jet because he hasn't been active here and he isn't changed for someone else

30. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 16:16:43

I have no full proof for fang, but still have some until I get more ill [B]unvote: fang[/B]

31. fang
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 16:56:25

ShadowParadox wrote: The mafia is definitely jet because he hasn't been active here and he isn't changed for someone else
    You sound very sure, why is it that if someone is not active he is part of the mafia? You keep trying to lynch someone so bad and without good reasons you keep being suspicious.

32. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 16:57:43

*sigh* fuck it I'm out, u guys keep going I'll watch to see what happens

33. Soren
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 18:37:23

Why would you sit out, wouldn't you want to get more info out of people? I'm going to lynch shadow since he's voting for no reasons, as if he's just trying to get rid of people like a mafia would. And to just sit out seems irrational when you want to dig more info out of others. [B]VOTE: ShadowParadox[/B]

34. Zen
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 19:31:15

ShadowParadox wrote: *sigh* fuck it I'm out, u guys keep going I'll watch to see what happens
    Please do not quit just because you cannot convince anyone or if everyone is accusing you. Look at what they are saying and maybe answer them. I must agree you have been accusing random people with no evidence to fit. People are accusing you now so i suggest you explain to them why you aren't a mafia. If you have a question, like i said i can answer whatever concerns you have as long as it doesn't break the rules. Also sorry for calling on you and Solid on my previous post, might have been just me.

35. Solid
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 20:01:48

i feel that if we do lych someone it will be an advantage for the rest of us. i also agree with shadow. jet seems suspicious [B]unvote: fang[/B] [B]vote: jet[/B]

36. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 20:18:45

Zen wrote: Please do not quit just because you cannot convince anyone or if everyone is accusing you. Look at what they are saying and maybe answer them. I must agree you have been accusing random people with no evidence to fit. People are accusing you now so i suggest you explain to them why you aren't a mafia. If you have a question, like i said i can answer whatever concerns you have as long as it doesn't break the rules. Also sorry for calling on you and Solid on my previous post, might have been just me.
    I'm not quitting I'm merely spectating and stepping in when my voice needs to be heard

37. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 20:19:48

Supergirl wrote: Why would you sit out, wouldn't you want to get more info out of people? I'm going to lynch shadow since he's voting for no reasons, as if he's just trying to get rid of people like a mafia would. And to just sit out seems irrational when you want to dig more info out of others. [B]VOTE: ShadowParadox[/B]
    What's the point in getting info when everyone will say they are a townie, we need to act with what we have got otherwise we will lose

38. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 20:25:42

Btw have any of u thought about why fang didn't want me to lunch him? He could be a mafia not wanting me to lynch him.

39. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 20:26:21

Shit auto correct I meant lynch

40. Solid
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 21:06:09

idk maybe but i seriously doubt it. you are acting a bit suspicious too. not that i think youre the mafia. i think jet seems to be a bit more suspicious

41. Soren
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 22:10:41

Solid wrote: idk maybe but i seriously doubt it. you are acting a bit suspicious too. not that i think youre the mafia. i think jet seems to be a bit more suspicious
    Don't know why you find jet suspicious since you agreed with his reasoning for lynching fang. So what is the reason that you find jet suspicious?

42. Court34
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 22:13:35

Nah.

43. Solid
    Date: Thu, Mar 27 2014 22:45:45

he hasnt been on for a while now @Supergirl and truthfully i see your point. maybe im rushing this too much [B]unvote: jet[/B] i need to make up my mind

44. Tentcell
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 01:33:20

I honestly need to read the whole thing before I come up with a response of what the fuck happened with all of the voting and unvoting the past 24 hours, @Zen can we have a vote count?

45. Soren
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 01:47:37

A vote count would be nice, strat did it for the previous games

46. jet
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 01:48:03

No idea why i seem suspicious lol i gave a perfectly good reasons why I think fang is mafia. Also not sure why not being on for ONE day is suspicious, I have school and homework you know... Anyways, I'm still sticking with my suspicion of fang, he just seems really sketchy. I'm not sure about shadowparadox right now..

47. jet
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 01:59:07

fang wrote: The reason I wanted a no linch was because I didn't wanted to end up lynching a townie. If that happens there will be killed 2 townies in 1 day and 1 night. That's doesn't come in handy. Besides that, IF I was a mafia, why would I kill Xzeria? He was the only one who agreed with my in that idea. It doesn't make sense. How I see it, the whole point that Xzeria was killed made me think. (And so I read the previous day posts) And I came onto this: Sooo....you don't want to reveal shit? Also by judging on your first post on this one, you simply shouting out random names. I think that's a bit suspicious. [B]VOTE: Shadowparadox[/B] ^That lol!
    So....your reasoning still doesn't make much sense since having a chance to kill the mafia is still better than no chance. Also, IF you were mafia, you could have killed Xzeria. He might have agreed with you, but he wouldn't have known you were mafia. Thus, your defense doesn't really mean you aren't mafia. Next, your reasoning for voting shadowparadox is out of context. Shadow made this comment after someone explained that I wasn't mafia. So here he mentions my name because he had accused me before on the basis that I hadn't been talking. That isn't good reasoning, but it doesnt have to mean he's mafia. He might just be stupid LOL

48. Soren
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 13:38:33

Fang does seem suspiscious, regardless of the possibility of two townies being killed it is still better to vote since it at least gives us a chance to lynch the mafia. Plus we need to vote each day for a chance to win, meaning there will be two dead each day anyways (unless we lynch the mafia of course). Either fang is new to game and not understanding the basic math towards lynching or he's mafia. And now it looks as if fang went back to read the posts on the first day to find a reason to lynch shadow since shadow sort of started all the votes on fang. This is how it seems and I have a fairly strong assumption that fang is the mafia. I am now inclined vote for fang but I would like to hear what he has to say first.

49. fang
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 13:45:32

jet wrote: So....your reasoning still doesn't make much sense since having a chance to kill the mafia is still better than no chance. Also, IF you were mafia, you could have killed Xzeria. He might have agreed with you, but he wouldn't have known you were mafia. Thus, your defense doesn't really mean you aren't mafia. Next, your reasoning for voting shadowparadox is out of context. Shadow made this comment after someone explained that I wasn't mafia. So here he mentions my name because he had accused me before on the basis that I hadn't been talking. That isn't good reasoning, but it doesnt have to mean he's mafia. He might just be stupid LOL
    Doesn't make sense? It makes sense to me. You keep saying it's logical, but you don't say anything more than that! This sounds like a game of who shouts yes or no the hardest. It's hard to come up with proof because besides this thread there is NOTHING AT ALL IN HERE, so I am basing my ideas on the stuff I can read in here. So it makes Shadowparadox suspicious to me because he is the one who doesn't sound to have any directions in his posts. That's the only lead I have, it's hard to bring proof in such a small amount of information. But we can never be sure. Like I said, it's only about information in this thread.

50. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 15:25:02

Can I just say: I thought up of these two people first, u guys rejected it and now u agree...it's really hard not to look smug right now :D

51. Zen
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 19:13:45

[B]Vote Count[/B] ShadowParadox 2 Votes jet 1 vote fang 1 vote

52. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 20:05:13

I'm pretty sure jet has 2 votes

53. Soren
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 20:26:35

How long we got left for the day @Zen ?

54. Zen
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 23:11:15

@Supergirl I believe it has been two days so you have 36 more hours.

55. jet
    Date: Fri, Mar 28 2014 23:12:03

Actually I believe I only have one vote from shadowparadox. Also @Zen I have a vote for fang

56. Solid
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 00:18:44

hmm were is shoeman6?? not that im very susicious :)

57. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 03:26:21

So I had a chance to read through everything, and I don't really know if shadow is trying to be confusing on purpose, or is just being a typical 10 year old or however old he is, but I do find it kind of bizarre that he switches targets with absolutely no reason behind his thinking...

58. Court34
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 04:49:43

I can't decide who to vote for .

59. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 06:03:13

Tentcell wrote: So I had a chance to read through everything, and I don't really know if shadow is trying to be confusing on purpose, or is just being a typical 10 year old or however old he is, but I do find it kind of bizarre that he switches targets with absolutely no reason behind his thinking...
    Actually I'm 14 :P

60. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 06:23:14

Vote for jet?

61. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 14:52:05

ShadowParadox wrote: Vote for jet?
    You're telling people how to vote, without giving any reason behind it. No one will vote for who you want just by you telling them to unless they're your mafia buddy or something

62. Soren
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 15:10:05

My thoughts too Tentcell, he doesn't give any reason for voting others, as if he justs wants to lynch someone randomly like a mafia would. I've already voted to lynch him, perhaps you should do so too Tent.

63. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 15:20:30

Definitely the top of my list right now...

64. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 15:24:11

...u lynch me u waste an opportunity to lynch the real Mafia...

65. Solid
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 15:26:13

@ShadowParadox i see that you want someone out badly but you have to give reasons why. you really cant just spam votes for everyone.

66. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 15:31:11

Like I said if we don't vote for someone we will lose...

67. Solid
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 16:56:43

ShadowParadox wrote: Like I said if we don't vote for someone we will lose...
    then do we have a good reason to vote for?? and wheres shoeman6???

68. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 16:59:00

Dead IRL?

69. Soren
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 19:38:58

So I see that fang has not directly responded to me, very suspicious. Shadow and fang are on my list of suspicion at the moment.

70. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 19:46:15

I would probably have to agree with you Supergirl, but since it's the lack of what fang has been doing, and shadow hasn't been able to explain ANY of his actions my vote for now will have to be [B]Vote: ShadowParadox[/B] Would love to hear from fang

71. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 20:08:23

Oh dear...I can't wait until u lynch the wrong guy and I get to say I told u so...

72. Soren
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 23:09:44

@Zen Do we really need 5 votes to lynch? It seems rather ambitious. And I don't think the previous mafia games required at least 5 votes, but rather, a majority vote.

73. Solid
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 23:16:19

in truthfully do not believe that shadow is suspicious i just think hes rushing

74. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Mar 29 2014 23:26:58

Im here, busy with school and such, still not mafia.

75. Zen
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 00:58:30

5 votes is majority sorry but the rule stays. There are 8 of you so 5 is majority.

76. jet
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 02:18:37

Well, we have three votes for shadowparadox atm... fang is still at the top of my list but shadow is a close second. If we can get another vote for shadow I will switch

77. Court34
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 03:44:56

I'm just watching the action .

78. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 04:10:00

Court34 wrote: I'm just watching the action .
    So you're going to pull a fang and not want to lynch?

79. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 06:08:57

You know they are just watching the action so u can lynch the wrong guy (me) and they win quicker.

80. Court34
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 12:40:39

Tentcell wrote: So you're going to pull a fang and not want to lynch?
    Nah. I'm still deciding who to lynch.

81. Solid
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 14:57:43

since me and @Court34 are new to this game of mafia i am also watching the players and how they react atm

82. jet
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 18:20:18

Wait...I just realized. The two new people could still be mafia if Spytos or quake was mafia...

83. Soren
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 19:12:27

Of course.

84. Soren
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 20:25:45

Come on guys, not much time left, lets get a lynch. Each day that we get no lynch is another advantage for the mafia.

85. Zen
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 22:36:39

I will accept any last minute posts now

86. Soren
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 23:12:28

Seems like another day without lynch.

87. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Mar 30 2014 23:50:52

Agreed, this is getting ridiculous

88. jet
    Date: Mon, Mar 31 2014 01:06:38

[B]UNVOTE:[/B] fang [B]VOTE:[/B] shadowparadox someone please just lynch lol

89. Solid
    Date: Mon, Mar 31 2014 01:22:10

i do think shadow is getting a bit suspicious :/ and i want a lynch [B]vote: shadowparadox[/B]

90. Zen
    Date: Mon, Mar 31 2014 02:08:11

Majority rules ShadowParadox is lynched! Day 2 is over. Night 2 begins

91. Soren
    Date: Wed, Apr 2 2014 22:47:05

Has day three started?

92. Zen
    Date: Wed, Apr 2 2014 22:47:56

Day 1 has started. Rules Here DAY 1 [post=36835]Role PMs[/post] GAME ON!!! 6 remaining. It takes 4 to lynch. 72 hours. @ShadowParadox was lynched! ShadowParadox was a TOWNIE. He is allowed one death rant

93. Soren
    Date: Wed, Apr 2 2014 22:52:13

@Zen aren't you suppose to announce what shadow's role was?

94. Zen
    Date: Wed, Apr 2 2014 22:55:14

/fixed thanks for catching the error @Supergirl.

95. jet
    Date: Wed, Apr 2 2014 22:58:04

okay. Still have my suspicions on fang and he was next on the list...I say we lynch him next.

96. Soren
    Date: Wed, Apr 2 2014 22:58:39

Since my suspicions for shadow is now over I will turn my suspicions back to fang. Fang, you still have yet to directly to respond to me from day 2. I also have suspicions for court and solid, they've been keeping quiet. A good strategy too, since you can't really find any reasons to lynch them other than for not being as active. But from previous games the lurkers were usually the mafias. So I would like to hear from court and solid a lot more during day three.

97. Zen
    Date: Wed, Apr 2 2014 23:03:48

@Supergirl If you use a mention it might make them answer faster and notice your post. Just a suggestion no need to take it if you wish

98. jet
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 00:39:36

Well we need 4 votes to lynch now, so if there are two more onboard we can lynch fang. I'd also like to hear from the new people. @Court34

99. Court34
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 00:51:25

I don't know what to do. Lynch, not lynch. i'm scared.

100. Tentcell
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 02:40:10

@fang are you going to bother responding at all? Would love to hear from you before I base my lynch vote

101. fang
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 07:58:48

Supergirl;279849]Since my suspicions for shadow is now over I will turn my suspicions back to fang. Fang, you still have yet to directly to respond to me from day 2. I also have suspicions for court and solid, they've been keeping quiet. A good strategy too, since you can't really find any reasons to lynch them other than for not being as active. But from previous games the lurkers were usually the mafias. So I would like to hear from court and solid a lot more during day three.[/QUOTE] What am I supposed to say? [QUOTE=Supergirl wrote: Fang does seem suspiscious, regardless of the possibility of two townies being killed it is still better to vote since it at least gives us a chance to lynch the mafia. Plus we need to vote each day for a chance to win, meaning there will be two dead each day anyways (unless we lynch the mafia of course). Either fang is new to game and not understanding the basic math towards lynching or he's mafia.
    Because yeah, this is the first time playing. But that shouldn't be an issue. And maybe I don't understand the math behind it. I still think it's not an advance to lynch someone on the first day. But besides that, you are going to lynch me anyway so have fun to lynch another townie!

102. Solid
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 14:18:26

I really am having a hard time finding who is suspicious at the moment. I'm not going to just blast names out of a hat. I'll wait and see and ask questions.

103. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 15:44:08

well here is my death rant, and let me start by saying...oh dear it looks like i was right all along, u fucking lynched the wrong guy which is bad for you townies but i guess not for supergirl, but we'll get to that later. even though i explicitly said i was a townie you guys still lynched me, dont u trust me? :( Anyway moving swiftly onto my suspicions, and let me start by giving you guys a hint : the mafia is definitely @jet. now i dont have anything on these two as they havent really said much, but the fact that i complained about jet being inactive and zen hasnt swapped him out says something to me. now after this, supergirl is going to try to convince you in some way that i am telling lies or some other shit like that. well i am not and i should definitely recommend that you lynch supergirl asap. whoever you lynch next i dont know but you should definitely focus on jet and tentcell, in that order. if we get it right then we should win this game. good luck the rest of the townies and i hope that i have helped. and supergirl...i have found you out :P

104. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 17:12:36

Lynch supergirl

105. Soren
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 18:18:03

fang;279882]What am I supposed to say? [/QUOTE] Something that defends your honor. [QUOTE=fang wrote: Because yeah, this is the first time playing. But that shouldn't be an issue. And maybe I don't understand the math behind it. I still think it's not an advance to lynch someone on the first day. But besides that, you are going to lynch me anyway so have fun to lynch another townie!
    And there's the response that I wanted. I want to know what you're thinking. I can understand why you would think that not lynching may be a good thing since you're new to the game. [QUOTE=ShadowParadox;279896]lets start with the people who definitely arent the mafia, which are the newcomers, @Solid Both are not very active, hard to make judgments when you don't give us any reason to do so. But this is also "potentially" a strategy. Like I said, by not being active we are unable to find reasons that you are mafia. By doing so we have no suspicions towards you. But because of this, I do have suspicions for you. --------------------------------------------------------------------- I know that I am not mafia, and I am not entirely sure which of the remaining players are mafia.

106. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 20:01:46

"Even though you are only 14, I strongly recommend you think a bit more in a more rational manner." @Supergirl woah wtf does age have to do with this?! What'sto say tthatsomeone else wwouldn't make the same mistake?! I knoe I'm not meant to post again but I thought I should point this out

107. Soren
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 20:03:26

ShadowParadox wrote: "Even though you are only 14, I strongly recommend you think a bit more in a more rational manner." @Supergirl woah wtf does age have to do with this?! What'sto say tthatsomeone else wwouldn't make the same mistake?!
    Pretty sure you're not allowed to post here anymore.

108. Zen
    Date: Thu, Apr 3 2014 20:15:59

Yes please do not post here anymore it will obstruct the game, even if you disagree with one of the points of his argument. You are dead, please role play.

109. Solid
    Date: Fri, Apr 4 2014 02:12:37

@Supergirl the reason I have not been active is that my laptop has broken down and my phone is a pain to type with. But I understand your suspicions and I must draw a conclusion of having certain suspicions for you as well. You seem to active and are trying, as far as I know, to get on everyone's good side. I will not be voting you out Supergirl I'm just stating my theory.

110. Tentcell
    Date: Fri, Apr 4 2014 02:48:49

Alright well I guess since I'm what you guys consider inactive (I've posted at least once or twice a day when I have something valuable to say and not spit out random information, fuck me right?) I'll say what I'm thinking now. At ShadowParadox's theory of the newcomers being completely innocent, this may be false. The two seemingly inactive players who may have been mafia could have just stayed completely quiet and only voted at night, but still could've been kicked due to an overwhelming amount of people asking for them to be switched out. Don't know if this is possible, or Shadow's theory is correct, but I wouldn't let the new guys with their wishy washy responses off the hook so easily. I agree with supergirl about jet, kinda weird that he's so stuck on one person, which I can understand due to it being fang With fang, I really wish you were a bit more active, I would have loved to see your response a few days ago when supergirl first asked, and I honestly would like to hear more from you before I decide my lynch. And for supergirl, you were off of my radar until two people mentioned you by name in their deathrant. As easy as being inactive, flooding the thread with activity is another effective way to "hide in plain sight". I feel like today's decision on who we lynch will definitely have a large impact, so I ask everyone to please please make an educated lynch vote, not just a rushed decision at the 71st hour Apologies for any spelling errors, on a phone

111. jet
    Date: Fri, Apr 4 2014 03:34:55

Well,first in response to shadowparadox: The mafia could be supergirl, but I'm not sure about your reasoning. We shouldn't rule out the two new players just because they replaced two inactive members. In fact, they might have been switched out because the other mafia complained or something. Shadowparadox's second point is semi-valid, but I'm still really unsure if that is grounds for lynching. I'll keep supergirl in mind i guess. As for the second mafia, i don't really see how I could be accused for being "inactive". IMO i've been posting pretty frequently lol I think Zen hasn't switched me out because I AM active haha. My suspicions: 1) fang - still at the top of my list for not agreeing to lynch despite it being mathematically advantageous. That fact alone is pretty sketchy to me. I just have a strong feeling he might be mafia, and i trust my gut haha 2) shoeman6 - he suddenly comes out of nowhere to jump on the bandwagon to lynch supergirl...which is what mafia would do if supergirl was a townie. I do not think Supergirl is mafia because he is being so defensive. If i were mafia i would definitely not get super defensive because that could raise suspicions. [B]tl;dr[/B] I say we vote for fang then shoeman6 if he doesn't give any reasons in response.

112. Tentcell
    Date: Fri, Apr 4 2014 04:07:20

jet wrote: Well,first in response to shadowparadox: The mafia could be supergirl, but I'm not sure about your reasoning. We shouldn't rule out the two new players just because they replaced two inactive members. In fact, they might have been switched out because the other mafia complained or something. Shadowparadox's second point is semi-valid, but I'm still really unsure if that is grounds for lynching. I'll keep supergirl in mind i guess. As for the second mafia, i don't really see how I could be accused for being "inactive". IMO i've been posting pretty frequently lol I think Zen hasn't switched me out because I AM active haha. My suspicions: 1) fang - still at the top of my list for not agreeing to lynch despite it being mathematically advantageous. That fact alone is pretty sketchy to me. I just have a strong feeling he might be mafia, and i trust my gut haha 2) shoeman6 - he suddenly comes out of nowhere to jump on the bandwagon to lynch supergirl...which is what mafia would do if supergirl was a townie. I do not think Supergirl is mafia because he is being so defensive. If i were mafia i would definitely not get super defensive because that could raise suspicions. [B]tl;dr[/B] I say we vote for fang then shoeman6 if he doesn't give any reasons in response.
    Yeah, we can't really vote for shoeman since he was lynched...

113. jet
    Date: Fri, Apr 4 2014 06:22:25

:facepalm: crud I forgot...my bad @Tentcell what do you think about fang?

114. Soren
    Date: Fri, Apr 4 2014 14:19:45

The bottom line is that the mafia could be anyone. Many of the suspicions can be falsified, as with fang's case (stated in my previous post). I think the upcoming vote is going to come down to probability.

115. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Apr 5 2014 03:21:14

@jet I feel that he did take a suspiciously long time to respond, but I feel that him being a new player may affect his decision to not lynch the first day isn't a strong move to base a lynch off of. But I mean since we're working off of suspicion I guess that could be enough. I'm having my doubts about the new guys being innocent though

116. jet
    Date: Sat, Apr 5 2014 06:59:33

Well, if its going to end up to probability like Supergirl said, we should at least make sure it isn't a no-lynch. I think the suspicion is enough... if we can get another to vote fang, then we have 4. @Court34 You guys down for lynching fang?

117. fang
    Date: Sat, Apr 5 2014 07:52:45

Tentcell wrote: @jet I feel that he did take a suspiciously long time to respond, but I feel that him being a new player may affect his decision to not lynch the first day isn't a strong move to base a lynch off of. But I mean since we're working off of suspicion I guess that could be enough. I'm having my doubts about the new guys being innocent though
    So because I don't respond to quickly makes me a mafia? Good reason!

118. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Apr 5 2014 15:17:17

@jet I just want to know why you want to lynch fang so badly? Since day one you've been gunning for him which is kind of weird...

119. Solid
    Date: Sat, Apr 5 2014 16:25:38

i really dont find fang suspicious. and whats the point of lynching if we dont have good reasons to do so?

120. Court34
    Date: Sat, Apr 5 2014 20:27:33

Yah.

121. Zen
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 02:58:49

12 more hours guys. No votes as of yet.

122. jet
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 04:49:12

I've been gunning for him because I think he's suspicious, but I've also gone for others as well since they seemed sketchy. I'm definitely not mafia though. If I were mafia I wouldn't be trying to do what is mathematically advantageous or only go for one guy...I'd be jumping on bandwagons to lynch people I know are townies.

123. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 05:08:30

Well here's whats going through my head right now. Two people who died last round are saying to lynch Supergirl. I don't know if they know something we don't but that's out there. The two new guys seem very "buddy-buddy", and do things as a pair. They don't want to lynch anyone. Supergirl voted for himself (Zen: You missed this one) to make a statement on how he isn't mafia. Jet really wants to vote fang still Fang hasn't said too much on his suspicions yet, but seems to be in a defensive stance, if you will. Personally, I think it's kind of weird that the two new guys are working almost as a pair, I mean it may be because they both came into the game together, so they were a bit on the outside looking in. But just kind of strange that they both so happen to want to do the same thing, which in this case is not lynch anyone.

124. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 11:47:16

I'm going to test the theory that the inactive players are likely to be mafia. Since this was the case in some previous mafia games and also because of reasons I've stated before. [B]Unvote: Supergirl[/B] [B]Vote: Court34[/B]

125. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 14:50:27

As they are making my radar go off the most, and that I would like to try and get a lynch: [B]Vote: Court34[/B]

126. Solid
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 16:13:07

To be honest I do not wish to be a "buddy" with anyone in this game. I simply try to keep to myself. [B]Vote:Court34[/B] he's too suspicious.

127. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 16:36:32

Just need one more vote

128. Solid
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 16:56:40

cmon guys day 3 is almost over

129. Zen
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 16:59:30

Votes Thus Far Court34- 3 votes, (Supergirl,Tentcell,Solid) One more vote to lynch. Only Two hours left!

130. fang
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 17:04:41

[B]Vote:Court34[/B] I agree with Supergirl, inactive players who let everybody fight it out while being under the radar.

131. Zen
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 17:08:26

4 Votes for @Court34! Court34 is lynched.

132. Zen
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 17:19:33

Game is Over! Mafia gets an autolynch. @fang were MAFIA MAFIA WINS Post here to join the next game http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=16733 Post here for aftergame discussion http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=16737

133. Court34
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 17:33:48

I told all of you.

134. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 18:33:11

Court34 wrote: I told all of you.
    What exactly did you tell us.

135. Court34
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 21:44:53

I told you guys don't lynch anyone, and i get lynched.

136. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 6 2014 22:38:39

:facepalm:

137. Solid
    Date: Mon, Apr 7 2014 00:40:41

^