UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Goodbye.~

1. Quake
    Date: Thu, Mar 20 2014 09:00:12

Hey guys, It’s Quake. If you've read the title of this thread, you can guess what this is about. It's that time. I just wanted to start out by saying that these past years on UPSB have been great, but now it’s time to say goodbye. I’ve made countless friends over the years and this site has been like a second home to me, but my spinning career is at an end. Over the past four years I’ve learned so much from so many of you, from working on collabs, participating in tournaments, speaking on podcasts, mentoring new spinners, and judging certain “competitions,” I’ve had a totally awesome UPSB experience. I’ve met some of the funniest and weirdest people through pen spinning, and I greatly appreciate all the jokes and times we spent together on this site. Favorite UPSB Memories[In no Particular Order.]: -Joining UPSB. -Trolling. Who doesn’t love it? -Getting mentored by @i.suk, even if it was only for a very short time. (: -Wasting time on Tinychat. -Shoutbox Convos. -LA Mini Gathering with @Mufoofee and @Escorpio123, back when I was known as DJSpin. -Signing up for different Collabs and then never submitting.~ LOL so sorry. -“Diobannedo.” -Viewing the Hot/Beautiful/Pretty/Cute Girls Thread late at night. <3 -Competing with @fang and @Raiz to see who could greet more people. -Following the WT and WC, and biting my nails in anticipation and jealousy. -Winning the Beginner’s Tournament hosted by blaber54. -Seeing the awesome submission turnout for Quake 1st. -Releasing Quake 1st. In a few months I will be entering the United States Air Force for the next six years, followed by two years in the inactive reserve. If everything goes as planned, I’ll be attending EOD school. For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s basically bomb defusing school. After that, I plan to attend a four-year college in San Dimas, Southern California. My passion for music and underprivileged youth around the world has been on my heart since I was only fourteen, and now more than ever I want to help underprivileged youth by giving them opportunities I never had. I strongly believe music can change lives, and I greatly want to be a part of that. Anyways, before I get into a whole paragraph about my dreams and beliefs, I just want to thank you all for everything you’ve done for me. I know I wasn’t always the easiest person to get along with, but I appreciate you guys for all putting up with me. It’s been a very enjoyable time on this website, and I wish you all nothing but the best. I hope you continue to show new spinners and members the same courtesy you showed me. Maybe I’ll meet one of you one day, and we’ll talk and laugh and have a great time remembering the good old days on UPSB, but until then… It’s been great.~ Signing off for the last time, Quake.

2. fang
    Date: Thu, Mar 20 2014 09:27:00

We will meet one day, we have to bro! It's been a great time and I wish you the best!!

3. Xzeria
    Date: Thu, Mar 20 2014 10:03:20

I'm sorry I don't really know you, but you seems like a nice guy and it's allways sad when someone quits. Once a pen spinner allways a pen spinner. :)

4. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Mar 20 2014 10:09:01

Shit. Well, @fang had XD. Good times. Well, I would like to met with you one day :) I wish you the best of luck on your journey, keep us updated! Again, good luck!

5. 20%
    Date: Thu, Mar 20 2014 13:32:37

youll be gone yes,but never in our heart~ cya,do your best

6. Obstracized
    Date: Thu, Mar 20 2014 14:35:39

Although I don't really know you, I can tell you are a very nice guy. It's rather saddening, to be frank, that you have to quit PS, but you'll be missed. Not only Me, but the Whole of UPSB. :) I wish you a very good luck and all the best in your future endeavors. Hope you can excel and achieve whatever your Heart desires. Farewell, and, once again, best of luck to you, Quake. :D

7. Zen
    Date: Thu, Mar 20 2014 21:02:48

Just want to pay my respects. LOL. Good luck on your dreams and beyond. Although in the short time i was here, i never had the fortune of properly meeting you and being friends,. It is always saddening (as one said before me) to see a spinner end the dream and face reality. But i salute you with the utmost respect. Respect for your dreams and respect for your memories. Goodbye Quake of UPSB! *cue somber music*