UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi everyone! I'm Wiihe :3

1. Wiihe
    Date: Thu, Mar 13 2014 19:19:35

So hello everyone ^^ I'm Wiihe, IRL Wilhelm, and i'm from Finland, apparently one of the rare countries, where you Can't buy RSVP-pens. At the moment, I am at high school, so I have lots of time for pen spinning. Well, the only problem is that I really can't. I started spinning about two days ago, but i'm a drummer, so it's not entirely new hobby :3 In addition for the best instrument, guitar is also in my variety of playables. Anime is one of my dearest hobbies and my dream is to own a Dakimakura which I could cuddle with in the dark cold winter nights. So I hope that that does it and hopefully you will guide me on my glorious path to penspinning <3

2. Zen
    Date: Thu, Mar 13 2014 19:36:20

Welcome to UPSB. Finland is a rare country. If you have any questions you can ask me anything and i will get back at you. Keep on spinning. If you need some RSVP pens pm me okay?

3. Monk
    Date: Thu, Mar 13 2014 20:05:28

Welcome to UPSB! If you need help, ask any spinner on tips, the community is very friendly.

4. Xzeria
    Date: Thu, Mar 13 2014 20:16:22

Welcome to the forum, feel free to pm me if you need any help. I can allso show you how to do tricks on tinychat if that is needed. :D

5. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Mar 13 2014 20:38:16

Hiya nice name, reminds me of the guy from borderlands 2, as in your real name, anyways we met before if u need anything, u can always ask

6. B1A4Tang
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 06:54:35

WOOTTT, welcome!