UPSB v4

Off-topic / Tekken

1. wings
    Date: Thu, Mar 13 2014 01:57:02

I haven't seen a tekken thread yet, so yeah. Who is your main? What tekken games have you played? Are you a casual or serious player? My main is Kazuya, Asuka and Jin. I've been playing tekken since Tekken 3, but I never played tekken4 or tekken tag2. I started to get into the serious part of tekken this year. I used to be a eddy and bruce spammer = w=

2. Yamaguchi
    Date: Thu, Mar 13 2014 06:18:56

hey wait, u back nigga?

3. fang
    Date: Thu, Mar 13 2014 08:38:37

Huge TEKKEN fan. Playing since TEKKEN 3 as well (I didn't own the game, played always at a friends place). Also played TEKKEN 4, TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT. And I am a proud owner of TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2. My mains are: Jaycee, Michelle Chang (Kempo FTW), Forest and Angel (Wings hell yeah!). I am a casual player, not really serious in winning matches. Just fun! ;)

4. Quake
    Date: Thu, Mar 13 2014 09:12:43

I play for fun. Been playing since the first Tekken. My main is Hwoarang, just cause he's shit...err, the shit. Either way, he's just fun to play as. I used to be a major Eddy player, but my friends dad made him his main and just opened up a major can of whoop ass on EVERYONE. So, I no longer feel worthy to play as Eddy. Ever. GG No Eddy. Whoop. I'm high.

5. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, Mar 13 2014 09:27:09

Tekken 5 and 6. I used to play it a lot in Grade 10. [like 3 years ago] The only character I really think I mastered was King. I could do almost all of his combos [including all the 10 hit combos and those long grabbing moves] and I also had a stock of my own mini combos/juggles. I could also play a bit of Roger Jr., Armor King, Xiaoyu and Nina. I also love to spam the shit out of Christie

6. wings
    Date: Thu, Mar 13 2014 10:37:18

Yamaguchi wrote: hey wait, u back nigga?
    Yes Yamaguchi-sempai :v

7. neXus
    Date: Thu, Mar 13 2014 12:14:09

I haven't played in many years but I used to with friends. Hwoarang for me too.

8. Yamaguchi
    Date: Thu, Mar 13 2014 12:44:52

wings wrote: Yes Yamaguchi-sempai :v
    flk u baby eater nyways. my main tekken characters are Heihachi (because he's hot) and Baek because i like KICKING madafakas

9. Chobi
    Date: Tue, Apr 15 2014 10:54:49

I used to play competitively, around T6:BR's peak. I've been somewhat serious in playing TTT2 though! Used to main Leo in T6:BR, maining Asuka/Jun and Leo/Panda now in TTT2 (sun) @Yamaguchi fek u