UPSB v4

Fundamental Tricks / In-Out Sonic's

1. JAIvY
    Date: Wed, Mar 12 2014 19:26:47

Hi, First off I would like to say that I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. I was looking through a list of tricks on wordpress and saw these tricks listed: In-Out Sonic Reverse In-Out Sonic Out-In Sonic (aka Inverse In-Out Sonic) Reverse Out-In Sonic In-Out Twisted Sonic Reverse In-Out Twisted Sonic Out-In Twisted Sonic Reverse Out-In Twisted Sonic At first I thought that these were entirely new tricks but after a quick search on the internet I came to the conclusion that: In-Out Twisted Sonic = Twisted Sonic 34-23 -> Inverse Twisted Sonic 23-12 In-Out Reverse Twisted Sonic = Inverse Twisted Sonic Reverse 12-23 -> Twisted Sonic Reverse 23-34 Out-In Twisted Sonic = Inverse Twisted Sonic 34 -23 -> Twisted Sonic 23-12 Out In Twisted Sonic Reverse = Twisted Sonic Reverse 12-23 -> Inverse Twisted Sonic Reverse 23-34 Is this correct? So when I saw that there were In-Out Sonic's I assumed that it would be the same case, a mixture of Normal, Inverse, Reverse and Inverse Reverse Sonic's up and down the hand like this: In-Out Sonic = Sonic 34-23 -> Inverse Sonic 23-34 In Out Sonic Reverse = Inverse Sonic Reverse 12-23 -> Sonic Reverse 23-34 Out-In Sonic = Inverse Sonic 34-23 -> Sonic 23-12 Out-In Sonic Reverse = Sonic Reverse 12-23 -> Inverse Sonic Reverse 23-34 But when I searched for videos of these tricks I managed to find a video tutorial by freeman on the In-Out Sonic which made it seem as if it was a charge 34 ~ pass 34-12?? at first I thought it was a variation on the twisted sonic but I noticed that it only has one revolution instead of 1.5. Searching for a video of the In-Out Sonic reverse came up with two videos in which the trick looks nothing like the reverse of freeman but instead are what I first though which was the Inverse Sonic Reverse-> Sonic Reverse. I also found a video by freeman once again for the Out-In Sonic which made it look like a Sonic 34-14 ~ pass 14-12? if that's correct, it looks like a demon's sonic but it has 1.0 revolution instead of 1.5 but I once again found other videos that showed it as a Inverse Sonic 34-23 -> Normal Sonic 23-12. So now I'm really confused can someone please explain this to me?? I have searched through the wiki and cannot find an article on these tricks and the UPSB search function won't bring anything up with just In-Out and if I use In-Out sonic then I get all the posts with sonic in them which I can't be bothered to trawl through. It also seems as if that no one uses these names for these hybrids any more, can someone explain this to me also?

2. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 17:13:51

ummmmmm..... no i think all of that is wrong here is freemans tutorial on the out in sonic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmNDh0JP4rY it is nothing like that... and i think that in out sonic is kind of like the reverse of what he does...but not in reverse, get it?

3. JAIvY
    Date: Sat, Mar 15 2014 07:05:11

Erm not completely sorry, you're saying that the out in sonic isn't what's stated in freemans? and i need more detail on the in-out sonic, i still don't get it :)

4. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Mar 15 2014 07:16:50

Freeman's tutorial is the out in sonic

5. JAIvY
    Date: Sat, Mar 15 2014 20:22:48

So Freeman's tutorial for the out in sonic is correct so it's and sonic 34-14 ~pass (reverse)? 14-12 so what would the in-out sonic be??

6. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Mar 15 2014 20:32:49

JAIvY wrote: So Freeman's tutorial for the out in sonic is correct so it's and sonic 34-14 ~pass (reverse)? 14-12 so what would the in-out sonic be??
    It's not sonic-> pass rev that would be 1.5 revolutions, out in sonic is 1 revolution. I'm sorry I do not know about in out sonics...

7. JAIvY
    Date: Sat, Mar 15 2014 21:08:52

The sonic is interrupted by the pass rev so in the tutorial video it is only 1 revolution. No worries mate, I can't find any definitive information about these tricks anywhere, they're mentioned in the wiki but don't have actual pages for some reason? Can anyone shed some light on these tricks?

8. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Mar 15 2014 22:34:30

JAIvY wrote: So Freeman's tutorial for the out in sonic is correct so it's and sonic 34-14 ~pass (reverse)? 14-12 so what would the in-out sonic be??
    Using simultaneous notation: Fingerswitch 34-12 + charge

9. JAIvY
    Date: Sun, Mar 16 2014 03:18:22

I'm sorry I don't understand what is a fingerswitch???