UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Xzeria Member Introduction

1. Xzeria
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 20:18:55

Hello, my name is Oscar, known on the internet mostly as Xzeria. I Live in Linköping, Sweden, about 200kilometers south of Stockholm, I consider myself kind of high beginner, but I am probably low intermediate. I fancy dirty pick up lines, sarcastic humor, computers and a friendly conversation. I am curently still in school and I look forward to get to know those that I don't allready do, and have happy panda time with you all. :D /Xzeria Ps. I will allways be moist for you fang(even though I'm a guy, no homo).

2. fang
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 20:53:49

What no homo? What's wrong with a bit homo? I mean, I love you too FULL HOMO!

3. ShadowParadox
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 20:58:15

fang wrote: What no homo? What's wrong with a bit homo? I mean, I love you too FULL HOMO!
    Yh full homo ftw!!! Anywayzzz welcome to da board( if I haven't already told u) Btw ere are a couple of pick up lines: I an astronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus Call me the fireman cause I turn on the hoes Are u an innuendo cause I wanna be in you're end o And I'm so sexy when I get naked the shower gets turned on :D

4. Walkaz
    Date: Tue, Mar 11 2014 12:24:59

Are you a pokemon? Because I would love to throw my balls at you