UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say!

1. Wolfram
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 00:05:18

He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat... A man's man, sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Wolfram, they're talking about me! You'd best remember that. [SIZE="1"]The above forum message is intended for entertainment purposes only. The poster of this message (a/k/a "Wolfram") assumes no liability, express or implied, for not being anywhere near that much of a badass in real life. Furthermore, by reading this message you hereby agree to enter a contract wherein this post, and others like it, are supplied to you, the designatee (and any and all subcontractual assignees) free of charge, in exchange for an agreement by all signatory parties to refrain from, in any circumstances, getting too serious about it[/SIZE]

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 00:27:32

Help me solve my integrals pls.

3. Soren
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 00:48:23

I hate having ear wax in my ear, how are you even suppose to properly clean them out. I tend to just grow out my pinky nail and pick it from time to time. Oh, and welcome. :D

4. LighT*
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 01:44:24

Wolfram wrote: He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat... A man's man, sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Wolfram, they're talking about me! You'd best remember that. [SIZE="1"]The above forum message is intended for entertainment purposes only. The poster of this message (a/k/a "Wolfram") assumes no liability, express or implied, for not being anywhere near that much of a badass in real life. Furthermore, by reading this message you hereby agree to enter a contract wherein this post, and others like it, are supplied to you, the designatee (and any and all subcontractual assignees) free of charge, in exchange for an agreement by all signatory parties to refrain from, in any circumstances, getting too serious about it[/SIZE]
    I like your personality >:D! I would think you are a man of determination. Well, Im LighT*, WELCOME TO UPSB! if you have any questions about anything at anytime please ask em and ill get back to you asap ^^. please, dont hesitate to ask, it is what im here for :D. I hope you enjoy PS and UPSB just as much as we do :D! and you like kill la kill (havent seen it yet but will soon ^^) and the quote that you titled this with is from gurren lagann right?

5. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 01:58:05

I look up and see a myriad of stars I look down and see millions of cells Am I big or am I small?

6. Kemu
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 01:59:28

nice to meet you. i too think KLK is gr9. nonnon is #1 xD

7. neXus
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 02:12:51

Supergirl wrote: I hate having ear wax in my ear, how are you even suppose to properly clean them out. I tend to just grow out my pinky nail and pick it from time to time.
    Have you honestly never heard of a Q-tip?

8. Iota
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 04:06:43

The main directive in your PS career will be to find someone named Alpha, and do a tag with them immediately ^^ Hihi, happy spinning and stuff!

9. ShadowParadox
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 08:11:17

Nice, liked reading that. Welcome to upsb!

10. fang
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 09:42:49

Welcome on UPSB, open to PM me for questions, doubts or simply want to chat! ;)

Iota wrote: The main directive in your PS career will be to find someone named Alpha, and do a tag with them immediately ^^
    ^THAT! lol.

11. Soren
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 15:21:04

neXus wrote: Have you honestly never heard of a Q-tip?
    I know what they are but I don't see how they can clean my ears out. I don't have like specs of ear wax hanging around the sides of my ears. That's why I use my nails as like a kind of hook to latch onto the ear wax and pull it out.

12. neXus
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 17:13:07

It sticks to the cotton, you press them against the inside of your ear and do a circular motion.

13. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 17:32:52

welcome friend

14. Soren
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 17:44:15

neXus wrote: It sticks to the cotton, you press them against the inside of your ear and do a circular motion.
    I see, I'll try it some time. And are you speaking about this from experience?

15. ShadowParadox
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 18:14:51

@Supergirl don't go in too deep or else you'll bust your eardrum. I did that once puss slept pouring out and I got ear infection for a couple of weeks...not nice

16. Soren
    Date: Mon, Mar 10 2014 18:27:34

ShadowParadox wrote: @Supergirl don't go in too deep or else you'll bust your eardrum. I did that once puss slept pouring out and I got ear infection for a couple of weeks...not nice
    Been doing it a few years now, no problems so far since I'm very careful. Edit: oh, do you mean to not push the q tip too deep? Thought you was talking about me using my pinky nail.