UPSB v4

Off-topic / What will you want to do before you die?

1. Zelphus
    Date: Sun, Mar 9 2014 03:45:29

For me,i want to tell my girlfriend that i am going to die and i really love her very much and i will spent half of my life savings to buy anything she wants and travel around the world.

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Mar 9 2014 04:41:53

What about your parents? Relatives? Friends? #k

3. neXus
    Date: Sun, Mar 9 2014 04:54:50

Hug a chimpanzee. Not a joke.

4. Zelphus
    Date: Sun, Mar 9 2014 06:17:40

neXus wrote: Hug a chimpanzee. Not a joke.
    Really?I would rather hug King Kong.

5. DioBrando
    Date: Sun, Mar 9 2014 07:30:59

i would buy a vicgotgame emboss from penwish. #noregrets

6. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Mar 9 2014 10:46:35

Bang jennifer Lawrence ...what are the chances...

7. Soren
    Date: Sun, Mar 9 2014 15:46:47

Sky Diving and find love

8. neXus
    Date: Sun, Mar 9 2014 17:11:35

Zelphus wrote: Really?I would rather hug King Kong.
    Don't joke about my dreams. King Kong isn't real and finding a human-raised stranger-friendly gorilla is much harder than a chimpanzee.

9. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Mar 9 2014 17:27:17

neXus wrote: Don't joke about my dreams. King Kong isn't real and finding a human-raised stranger-friendly gorilla is much harder than a chimpanzee.
    Why don't you go to the zoo. Hug a chimp/gorilla there.

10. neXus
    Date: Sun, Mar 9 2014 17:31:27

For one I can't get into the cage. Second I am pretty sure apes in zoos have a deep hatred for humans. Even the people who work at the zoo. So going in that cage would end with me getting ripped apart.

11. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Mar 9 2014 17:38:40

Go to a forest? Buy a trained chimp then sell it? Ask one I you're friends to hug ther chimp? I don't fucking know where to get tame chimps!!!

12. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Mar 9 2014 20:17:46

Win WT

13. Soren
    Date: Tue, Mar 11 2014 14:19:48

To add to my list, get a pet dog. But I would want to have my pet dog at the start of their life, so when they're still a puppy. No later than 5 months old, so then the dog will be more attached to me and think I'm it's "mommy". Plus I'll get to watch my dog grow, and it's just all very satisfying to be part of the dog's entire life :)

14. wings
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 10:56:53

I want to travel around the world and learn their culture, and maybe meet some of my relatives who work/live in Japan and America...

15. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 13:14:20

I want to fuck.

16. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 16:00:20

Enkronidus wrote: I want to fuck.
    That's not too hard, if all else fails just pay for it. Anyway to add to my list: I want to spin with linkages like Vic and power tricks like peem

17. Soren
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 17:22:18

ShadowParadox wrote: That's not too hard, if all else fails just pay for it. Anyway to add to my list: I want to spin with linkages like Vic and power tricks like peem
    I'm always skeptical with hookers, you can never be sure if you will get a STD from them.

18. neXus
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 17:37:21

Not every hooker is a crack addict that belongs to some pimp. If you have the money you can get some very nice ladies. And it's not that hard to find someone to have sex with. I'm sure every single person could come up with at least one thing they could work on on themselves to improve their attractiveness to the other sex. Up personal hygiene, work out, dress like a person with a decent sense of fashion, lower your standards. It is way fucking easier for a man to become attractive than it is for a woman to become attractive.

19. Soren
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 17:39:20

neXus wrote: Not every hooker is a crack addict that belongs to some pimp. If you have the money you can get some very nice ladies. And it's not that hard to find someone to have sex with. I'm sure every single person could come up with at least one thing they could work on on themselves to improve their attractiveness to the other sex. Up personal hygiene, work out, dress like a person with a decent sense of fashion, lower your standards. It is way fucking easier for a man to become attractive than it is for a woman to become attractive.
    A hooker doesn't have to be a crack addict that belongs to some pimp to have a STD.

20. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 18:06:45

Supergirl wrote: A hooker doesn't have to be a crack addict that belongs to some pimp to have a STD.
    simple answer dont get a girl with std's

21. Soren
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 18:39:42

ShadowParadox wrote: simple answer dont get a girl with std's
    Ok Mr Obvious

22. neXus
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 18:57:14

What I was trying to say is that there are hookers which can provide you with STD test results before you engage. If you're so afraid of STDs how are you ever gonna sleep with a regular woman you meet in a bar or some other setting. "Are you clean" is not exactly a panty-dropping phrase to mutter in bed.

23. Soren
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 19:03:54

neXus wrote: What I was trying to say is that there are hookers which can provide you with STD test results before you engage. If you're so afraid of STDs how are you ever gonna sleep with a regular woman you meet in a bar or some other setting. "Are you clean" is not exactly a panty-dropping phrase to mutter in bed.
    Did not know that, thanks for clarifying. But it would also depend on when was that result from, and how many men has she had sex with since the results. But I don't think that I'll ever have sex with a hooker just for the sake of sex anyways. Also I simply stated that I am [B]skeptical[/B], if I have a girlfriend and we share a "moment" I will have sex with her no questions asked.

24. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 20:05:29

Supergirl wrote: Did not know that, thanks for clarifying. But it would also depend on when was that result from, and how many men has she had sex with since the results. But I don't think that I'll ever have sex with a hooker just for the sake of sex anyways. Also I simply stated that I am [B]skeptical[/B], if I have a girlfriend and we share a "moment" I will have sex with her no questions asked.
    Blowjobs? Anal?

25. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Mar 14 2014 22:03:16

Sex is really just a myth. No one actually has sex, it only happens on TV. Worry about learning a new PS trick or something than contracting a disease that you'll never get.

26. Infiknight
    Date: Sun, Mar 16 2014 06:01:20

Thats so sweet