UPSB v4

General Discussion / Penspinning injuries (In my case, Dr Grip Tip injury)

1. Nikko
    Date: Tue, Feb 25 2014 04:46:24

I don't know how, but I was doing busts and in the attempt to catch the pen falling I somehow caught it in a position where it was "shoved" into my palm and went cutting down two layers of skin into my palm. Also apparently it like went deeper into the edge of the two layers of skin it cut into. Its been bleeding all morning. Anyone have similar injuries? Even if not as intense. Not sure if anyone wants pictures xD (pretty sure)

2. SiL
    Date: Tue, Feb 25 2014 08:08:36

me spenning kay tee, kay tee drop on za penid. Penid hurt very badd :((

3. Alvaris
    Date: Tue, Feb 25 2014 12:59:39

nope, and this is why i mainly spin kts only when the grip is almost or fully covering the tip worst i've gotten was only a simple stab, but not strong enough to cut any skin

4. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Mar 8 2014 12:33:11

When I was a noob and learning the punkan I had a massive dr grip tipped mod without the grips covering the tip. I would often get the pen trapped vertically between my arm and the wall or desk etc when in motion so I had lots of tiny cuts and stab marks along my arm lol. My KT now has both the Dr. Grip tips cut off at the ends and the grips extend past the tips completely, so no chance of any painful drops xD